troubles getting my 1/60 v2 back into flush fighter mode.

Gakken85

I've gotten pretty good at transforming Yamato's from Fighter to battroid, but I think this is the first time I've gone back and it's getting annoying.

lafQURJ.jpg

So I snapped everything in place but this part of the chest wont go flush with the legs connector. I even took the heat shield out and it won't stay snapped up.

Any thoughts?

Looks like you need to slide the nosecone out alittle bit. remember when you transform it to battroid, You have to push up the nosecone, for the heatshield to sit right. You have to reverse the process....

The metal where the nosecone slides on, should have a small gap in fighter, and no gap (like how you have it pictured), for battroid mode.

Yeah, the entire cockpit is on a sliding mechanism. You can actually detach the entire cockpit like in the episode where Roy stows the 1D cockpit on his Valk's arm.

Though the 1/60 Yammies are not as sturdy as the good old 1/55 Takas or re-issue BanDais, sometimes you just need to give it a little force to get those parts click into position!

I use 2 or 3 youtube videos and the manual all at once. Anymoon.com/scorched earth toys has some good reviews/transformations. Collection DX has a fighter to battroid that's ok, but kind of fuzzy.

I couldn't find one for Battroid to Fighter, but that was the only part that gave me problems. I guess since it's new it's pretty stiff.

I find it's helpful to see how 2 or 3 different people do it on youtube. And just take your time. I like to sit down with a beer on a Friday night (Exciting, I know) and just fiddle with it for a few hours.

After you've done it a few times it gets pretty easy to do.

I'm also of the opinion that it's better for toys to transform them a few times. I feel like if the joints never get used the plastic has less give in it later down the road and could break when you do transform it.

LOL! that's exactly what I do with a new Valk! quite weekend night at kitchen table with a good beer in hand. :D Ipad in front of me for internet video helps a whole lot as well. There is one guy on YouTube with an older videos of some transformations that are good..can't remember his name, but he has fighter to battroid AND reverse back to fighter for the YF-21 which is the only reason I EVER figured that one out. LOL.

LOL! that's exactly what I do with a new Valk! quite weekend night at kitchen table with a good beer in hand. :D Ipad in front of me for internet video helps a whole lot as well. There is one guy on YouTube with an older videos of some transformations that are good..can't remember his name, but he has fighter to battroid AND reverse back to fighter for the YF-21 which is the only reason I EVER figured that one out. LOL.

Awesome haha.

It has a calming puzzle effect after a long week of work.