VF-19 FP NEWs!??????

VF-19 pilot!!!

hello all,

I caught this on the long awaited semi-update MW home page...well at least the picture changed ..but nothing really new! :blink::huh: <_<

:huh: "Picking up my new Scanner this weekend(mine died a few months ago). Have a Gigantic update coming during the week of Christmas-you will not be disappointed!!" :huh:

could this be the news we have all been waiting For? :huh:

Since MW has not had an update in close to 4 months, I think what Shawn said can be taken very literally. I'm sure there are tons of cool magazine scans, Graham's reviews, and maybe a little info on Yamato. But if there was anything really to tell, I think Graham would of told us first.

Since MW has not had an update in close to 4 months, I think what Shawn said can be taken very literally. I'm sure there are tons of cool magazine scans, Graham's reviews, and maybe a little info on Yamato. But if there was anything really to tell, I think Graham would of told us first.

Yaps i agree, just probably some cool models scans and maybe some mascross gasphon figures pictures or prototypes from Bandai Mission 3 series or CM part 2 series...maybe a little bit of tips and info from Shawn himself..hinting of whats to come.

Cheers

You guys are joy killers........... Now lets all dream that yamato is going to produce..( whatever you want ) and coming out in 2 weeks time.............

I will like the 1/48 GBP :p:p:p

Hey grassland,

Did you get the Masterpiece OP at TFH today? Or do you solely collect Macross like me? Sorry guys Off post for a second, pardon me.

Yaps i agree, i would love a 1/48 GPB. But im hoping Yamato would do something special for the 1/48 scale for nest year DYRL, maybe something refreshing a 1/48 Blueroses or Enigma VF-1S scheme would be nice.

Cheers