Post numbers for old members from old forum

Seven

This probably is a very old question, but I couldn't find anything using search on the FAQ or Feedback forums, so I'm asking - for old members that had a high post count on the old forum, is there a way to retain your old post count? I had an old account, but it never responded after the new forum came up. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

In your profile when you click on your name there is a space for you to manually enter your old username and post count... That is as good as it gets! ;)

In your profile when you click on your name there is a space for you to manually enter your old username and post count... That is as good as it gets! ;)

But does that then change your actual displayed post number when you post in threads? I don't think it does.

everyone started over. its no big deal.

Nope not a big deal. I just assumed that there was some way since I see some members have post counts in the 1000s after only 3 months. That's insane to think they accumulated that much in so little time! It took me 3 years to get to 600+ on the old board.

Anyways, thanks for the info.

everyone started over. its no big deal.

Nope not a big deal. I just assumed that there was some way since I see some members have post counts in the 1000s after only 3 months. That's insane to think they accumulated that much in so little time! It took me 3 years to get to 600+ on the old board.

Anyways, thanks for the info.

Yeah, post-whoring can get you far.