Yamato VF-1 Battle Damage Modification. Decals or Stickers?

JetJockey

When Yamato released Max's 1/60 VF-1S weathering, I was tempted to get one. However, I thought that the perfect version of the jet would have battle damage from his battle with Milia.

I guess Yamato won't release a version with battle damage. Has anyone here seen someone modifiy their VF-1S with battle damage? Maybe custom stickers / decals for sale? Thanks.

That would be cool, haven't seen any custom battle damaged 1/60 version II but here's a gallery of a customer battle damaged 1/48 Cannon Fodder from one of MW's resident customizers, Kurt;

The cheaper route if you do decide to add battle damage would be to buy the regular Max 1S and do the weather and effects yourself. Would save you some coin from buying Yamato's pre-weathered version.

-b.

That would be cool, haven't seen any custom battle damaged 1/60 version II but here's a gallery of a customer battle damaged 1/48 Cannon Fodder from one of MW's resident customizers, Kurt;

http://www.macrosswo...llery&album=222

The cheaper route if you do decide to add battle damage would be to buy the regular Max 1S and do the weather and effects yourself. Would save you some coin from buying Yamato's pre-weathered version.

-b.

That custom VF-1 is amazing. It's far more than I was thinking with just a few stickers here and there. I'm going to search around for a thread on that project.