SD Infinity VF-25F

optimuspint

Yeah, I missed this too.

I would like one as well, but seeing how it's been over a year since it's been released I doubt bandai will release it again or any others...but maybe we'll get lucky with it being the aniversary year.

Chris

it is probably a dead line by now...

some of the other robots in this line got canceled...even before a colored prototype. It is highly unlikely to see it revive, since people don't seem to like tiny robots at such a high price, even with some diecast.

it is probably a dead line by now...

some of the other robots in this line got canceled...even before a colored prototype. It is highly unlikely to see it revive, since people don't seem to like tiny robots at such a high price, even with some diecast.

That's a shame, because the SDi is awesome. There was supposed to be an SD Gurren Lagann too.

I looked high and low for a long, long time before I finally managed to snag one at a good price off Kijiji of all places, which is like a local version of Craigslist. To say I was happy to get one was an understatement.

9-1.jpg

Edited by pud333