1/72 Hasegawa pilot in 1/60 Yamato

TheFrenchOne

I have customized the 2 pilots of an Hasegawa Weapon set in my Yamato 1/60 1A Max and 1A CF.

The result is awesome enough that i would like to change some of the others 1/60 pliots by 1/72 ones.

The problem is that i do not want to buy Weapon set only for the 2 pilots included. Is there any recaster who made 1/72 pilots ? Or planned to do it ?

Did you get your pilots from thisSet, or another? I was thinking about doing the same thing, I really wanted a Navy flight crew because I want to do my as a U.S. Marine Corps fighter, but with a little different paint job these will do.

I'm pretty sure he used one of the pilots from this set:

weaponsetMACROSS.jpg

Those other ones look cool too. They'd be nice for a diorama.

Those pilots are pretty popular for customs. Ive seen them in 1/55s and they'd probably look good in JMs. I haven't seen them in 1/60s though, do you have to amuputate them, and which 1/60s did you put them in. The earlier ones and the double seaters have limited seat space while the Supers and the Strike have more space for bigger pilots.