DAMMIT GEORGE!! Why didn't you change THIS instead?!

Mog

Yeah, we all know the annoying "revisions" that George Lucas has made to the Star Wars films over the years.

But what changes would YOU have made to any or all of the Star Wars films?

For me, Attack of the Clones is probably the weakest of the lot, so I'll focus my venom there.

1) With the romance, what the F@#% did Padme see in Anakin?

What the hell was ever shown in the film (as is) that would motivate her to marry little Ani'? Even a little comment about Padme feeling a bit envious of her sister (because of the children and family life she has) would have helped this utterly ignored aspect of the romance.

2) The whole "I hate sand" scene:

Whoever greenlighted the idea to have Anakin touch Padme's hand AND THEN touch her bare back is a clueless IDIOT. Any sane guy with a wife or girlfriend knows this, ahem, "move" would never fly. And instead of that stupid diatribe over why he hates sand, why not just have Anakin say something like, "I hate sand; it reminds me too much of ......home." Give Anakin and Padme something to truly bond over.

3) Where's the ACTIONS that show that Anakin is a good, up-and-coming Jedi?

Hey George, it's not enough to SAY that a character is good and/or powerful. The ACTIONS on-screen have to DEMONSTRATE those particular traits. It's sad when the Clone Wars cartoon does more to show the goodness of Anakin than anything in AOTC.

4) Where's the actions and dialogue that show the fun, respect, and camaraderie in Anakin and Obi-Wan's relationship?

At least Episode III fixed this when those two landed on Grievous' ship. But damn, it was too much whiney brat and overbearing/follow-the-rules-to-the-letter teacher in AOTC. Inject some fun (and a hell of a lot more witty) back-and-forth banter between those two! Going back to my earlier point, Anakin says that Obi-Wan is like a father to him. What the hell was ever shown on-screen in Ep. II that would help support that claim?!

5) Where's Padme's wooden necklace thingy that Anakin made?

It shows up in Phantom Menace. It shows up again in Revenge of the Sith. Hell, it even shows up in Volume II of the Clones War cartoon!! Where the hell was it during Attack of the Clones?!! Heaven forbid George uses that little trinket to help move the romance angle along!

So, what would be your suggestions?