Macross Zero Flightsuit

Yohsho

Heh, since Ep.3 is coming out soon I'd thought I should put up a flightsuit girl. All you need to do is make it tight in the right places. If I have time, I'll be doing a VF-0S valkgirl soon, and hopefully some other stuff. I just have to manage my Final Fantasy 11 playing. :p

post-5-1069826063_thumb.jpg

Hey, how do I sign up at Macross Fan Creations? Can I sign in using my MW login? :unsure:

I thought you had to PM yellowlightman to get a login and stuff. I'm gonna do that when I've done enough macross related work. <_< If you don't mind me I've got monsters to kill now. Oh and attempt to draw some more. :D

VF-0S Valkgirl. Not as good as I expected, perhaps I should leave the valkgirls to >EXO< and bake_art :D I'll just stick to my other stuff. In the mean time, I'll be staring at BoB's painter tutorial, who knew you could go into such detail.

post-5-1070257297_thumb.jpg

Hey, how do I sign up at Macross Fan Creations?  Can I sign in using my MW login? :unsure:

I thought you had to PM yellowlightman to get a login and stuff. I'm gonna do that when I've done enough macross related work. <_< If you don't mind me I've got monsters to kill now. Oh and attempt to draw some more. :D

Yeah, PM me with the user name you want from the site. More info can be found in the topic pinned in this forum.

Hey Yohsho, thanks for looking at the tutorial. But the software I used is CorelDRAW 9 not Painter - although they are both from Corel.

Just wanted to remind you in case you're also looking into buying the actual software. These thing are expensive and mistakes can be costly!

Fanworks is quite busy these days, it's GOOD! Keep drawing. :)

Don't worry 'bout your drawings yohsho, 'cos all good artists here in Macrossworld (and even the legendary Mikimoto-sensei and Kawamori-sensei) started out with drawings like that as well.

If you want a fast way of improving your (manga) drawing skills, you should visit this site: http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial/tutorial.html

it's a pretty good site, the stuff they tell you literally helped me improve my drawings in a week ;)

That was for Draw? Doh, sigh I still got a lot of good things out of it. And don't mind me about saying I'm bad at drawing and such, but I developed some sort of "problem" with it. See: Struggling Manga Artist, now add that to my other title of Starving University Student and I'm amazed I can do anything. Still I am amazed I've done this many drawings in this amount of time. :D

How come no one has done any christmas macross stuff yet?

Oh yeah really quick coloured version of the M0 flightsuit girl. Painter, Airbrush.

M0PilotColor.jpg

I did state CorelDRAW 9 throughout the pages... And I thought you're reading my tutorials <_< :lol:

Still, you've nothing to worry about Painter though, I know it's a very good software... I'm starting to learn it at the moment. Also, you'd probably find more Painter tutorials for anime art out there, than something as obscure as CorelDRAW.

Again, keep up the good work Yohsho.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, finished exams brain has gone into slacker mode. Sometimes I wonder if you guys read what I write up here or just look at the pic I post. Just recently I went to a mall near my house and the garbage cans were talking. Like saying "Thank you" and "I need to be serviced", I'm just wondering if anywhere else has these freaky things. Oh this pic is a WIP, will clean up and color and put onto a big background.

post-5-1071985817_thumb.jpg

Hmm, finished exams brain has gone into slacker mode. Sometimes I wonder if you guys read what I write up here or just look at the pic I post. Just recently I went to a mall near my house and the garbage cans were talking. Like saying "Thank you" and "I need to be serviced", I'm just wondering if anywhere else has these freaky things. Oh this pic is a WIP, will clean up and color and put onto a big background.

:lol: Back when I used the headshot of Millia from BoB's amazing "Diecast Millia" drawing, every now and then it seemed like she was winking at me...

:lol:

Vostok 7