How many people own a green VF-27? (1/60 DX)

David Hingtgen

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a green CF/Grace?

• Yes I own one.

Toppled over in Battroid mode while I was out and the main wing hinge (the one connected to the backplate) is split. Still attached and moves, though, so nothing is impeded, which is good. So far.

Seriously, though, this toy is becoming a floppy mess like my other DX, the Michel. If the limbs were stiff enough to hold a pose this would look really cool but it's just ectoplasm now. :p

Come to think of it, I'm sure it wouldn't have fallen over if the joints weren't so loose.

Edited by Renato

Toppled over in Battroid mode while I was out and the main wing hinge (the one connected to the backplate) is split. Still attached and moves, though, so nothing is impeded, which is good. So far.

Seriously, though, this toy is becoming a floppy mess like my other DX, the Michel. If the limbs were stiff enough to hold a pose this would look really cool but it's just ectoplasm now. :p

Come to think of it, I'm sure it wouldn't have fallen over if the joints weren't so loose.

That sucks. Are they just basic friction joints? No ratchets?

which is why they get so loose. Afraid to touch my Brera as it's a PITA to get it posed with the gunpod again. Ratchets at least for shoulder and elbow, plz.

which is why they get so loose. Afraid to touch my Brera as it's a PITA to get it posed with the gunpod again. Ratchets at least for shoulder and elbow, plz.

it's not just the plastic on metal joints though, the plastic on plastic joints go all loose as well.

I was JUST reading your comments from December in the generic DX thread. Hadn't been paying attn to that thread. I just want a valk to have joints like my Hasbro MP Prime. Is that too much to ask?

It's a shame, cause I really like Brera, even if I'm VERY careful when transforming to avoid paint scratching... but yeah, it's holding a pose with the gunpod... so probably not going to touch it again for a long while.