Covet thy neighbors... stuff

ultimateone

I have no idea what your talking about but I'm sure it's unbelievably stupid.

That's because he is.

I see you guys missed the Battletech Reference. House Kurita is the ruling body of the Inner Sphere state known as The Draconis Combine.

For further information, go here

Edited by Wanzerfan

Here's my other prized possession:

I always thought that dude was creepy.

I vividly remember their album covers, from parusing the aisles in the record stores as a kid; pretty much whenever I think of stuff like Heavy Metal (the animated movie), everything '80s...

They're also the first thing that spring to mind whenever I think of angry moms back in the day, railing and protesting against rock and heavy metal as "devil music," and "degenerating the youth."

LOL, there's SOOOO much more stuff out there besides rock-and-roll to worry about rotting kids' minds nowadays... :p

So why would you butcher a perfectly good Armored Valk with that?

He wants to repaint, not butcher, it into an "Unforeseen" Crusader battletech.

Since toys of such unforseen mecha will mostly likely never get to be offically (re)produced, collecting rare out-of-print battletech toys or modifying Macross toys are the only options for getting such BattleTech mecha.

Edited by Freiflug88

I'm thinking that my 1/8 and 1/5 Yoko Ritner statues (kneeling Yoko with skull-braid in mouth fixing hair and sniper yoko in trench coat) are probably my most prized posessions because statues like these are made in extremely small quantities and are extremely hard to come by once the initial production run has sold out.

Pete

I'm thinking that my 1/8 and 1/5 Yoko Ritner statues (kneeling Yoko with skull-braid in mouth fixing hair and sniper yoko in trench coat) are probably my most prized posessions because statues like these are made in extremely small quantities and are extremely hard to come by once the initial production run has sold out.

Pete

Just did a GIS, pretty cool. Post a pic of yours if you have one.

In spirit of the soon to be gone Lotus, what I gave up to buy the Speeder bike:

post-10398-128763001971_thumb.jpg

For a second there, I thought, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT!! He traded a Thunder Hummer for a Speeder bike?! :blink: "

Glad to see I was wrong. :lol:

Very nice custom camo scheme though.

Post a pic of yours if you have one.

Ask and ye shall recieve :-) This is an old pic. Right now all my stuff is packed up as me and my Girlfriend are kind of moving soon, or at least haven't really settled down yet. Plus I need to go to Ikea or something and buy myself a collection shelf when I have some money :0

j5876d.jpg

Also - I will soon be the proud owner of the 1/6 Asuka Langley from Aizu. Don't get me wrong - I don't think statues are better than poseable figures or mecha, but you have to admit there are some really beautiful sculpts out there and they are pretty rare!

• 3 weeks later...

Ask and ye shall recieve :-) This is an old pic. Right now all my stuff is packed up as me and my Girlfriend are kind of moving soon, or at least haven't really settled down yet. Plus I need to go to Ikea or something and buy myself a collection shelf when I have some money :0

Also - I will soon be the proud owner of the 1/6 Asuka Langley from Aizu. Don't get me wrong - I don't think statues are better than poseable figures or mecha, but you have to admit there are some really beautiful sculpts out there and they are pretty rare!

BTW, you suck. I was all set to buy the complete Calvin & Hobbes collection and you went and posted that. So, my 1/8 figure is in the mail now. My wife is going to love this addition to the bookshelf...