1/48 Fast Packs?

Tking22

Try hobbylink japan, angloz, bigbadtoys, or ebay just to name a few.

Well there's Overdrive HK collectibles, image anime, and try the"for sale" section here too.

Yamato should make 1/48 fast pack set in DYRL dark blue color.

I guess Yamato considers that the DYRL colors since it's sold with the strike cannon, the TV FPs that came with the Hikaru 1J were lighter.

I think someone in Yamato has their computer gamut setting set incorrectly.

Exo any chance at some of your figures in a 1/48 scale?

I hope the strike pack gets rereleased soon, it's sold out everywhere! And i do not pay rediculous high prices on ebay for one!

Maybe they can release the stealth color version again, it looks way better then the normal one!

I'll have to email yamato i guess...

Exo any chance at some of your figures in a 1/48 scale?

I'm actually doing some but as commisions...

I'm going to recast the pencil sharpener pilot from a while back and maybe modding the 1/48 Hasegawa TV pilot. But as individual characters the chances are very thin.

C'mon EXO, if you will just do the 4 main pilots in 1/48 (hikaru, roy, max, & kakizaki) as a set, I kid you not; I would be all over that. Please do them please!

Hey! Thanks for the compliment. I'll address it here since OP was asking for the same thing. The complicated facts with that type of project would be either one or 2 people pay a lot or we get enough people to be interested. The 1/60 run didn't do as well as I expected it, but I'm glad I did it because I believe it's the most complete collection of the cast available, especially in scale with the mechs... something that I always wanted. As I said... I did have someone commission me to do a couple of 1/48 figures... it's something that I do want to do, it just takes time and investment to get to them. At this point I'm still trying to get all the 1/60s out... took a lot more time that I expected :(.