VF-25 Messiah colored schematics

Mr March

If anyone can help, I'm looking for some colored pictures of any VF-25 Messiah schematics, preferably from magazines like Hobby Japan. Specifically, I need the "F" and "S" variant schematics to figure out the proper stripe patterns on the VF-25.

Btw, I already have the Macross Frontier Archives and the YF-25 schematics from Hobby Japan (thanks go out to Zinjo) so please don't post those schematic pictures. Thanks for any help you can offer.

I wish I could help. I know I have them somewhere, since I used them as a source for my VF-25S I started, but I think they're on the computer that's currently unable to boot up and I don't remember what issue of HJ they were in. If I did, I'd probably be able to find them again.

I basically redrafted the Hobby Japan YF-25 schematics and built an "F" variant profile. I know the HJ schematics have their proportional problems (like almost ALL the Macross schematics ever published) but I needed a VF-25 Messiah schematic set to fill the main VF-25 profile to the same standard as all the other Valkyries on the M3. If someone wants to build better, more accurate schematics, I'd be more than happy to feature them on my site.

I'll take a shot just estimating the stripe patterns and see what happens. I really just want to finish off these schematics and move on to building other profiles for the next update.

I found some more side-on and top-down VF-25 images for you in an issue of Model Graphix, I'll send you what I got when I catch you on MSN.

I sent them to him last night after I stumbled on them on my hard drive. I thought they were on one of my other desktops (the one that's currently not operational). I only had two of the scans, though, so you could send him the rest.