1/60 Decals HELP

ObiJuan71

Hi Guys,

I've been part of this forums from way back in the Nineties........

But I stop checking Macross World for about 7 years, now, I just recently reconnected, started by selling my old valks, and just got me a WAVE 1/5000 SDF-1.

and hopefully some of the Macross Frontier valks as well.

BUT, back in the day (2002-2003) I remember some members were selling the decals for the 1/60 yamatos, is there anyone still make them/sell them here in the forums.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Those decals/makers are out of production and very hard to find any nowadays, as demand hasn't gone down. Sorry.

Frankly---if you want a 1/60 VF-1 with all the details, buy the new version, they have all their markings factory-printed and are inherently a much better toy.

Hi Guys,

I've been part of this forums from way back in the Nineties........

But I stop checking Macross World for about 7 years, now, I just recently reconnected, started by selling my old valks, and just got me a WAVE 1/5000 SDF-1.

and hopefully some of the Macross Frontier valks as well.

BUT, back in the day (2002-2003) I remember some members were selling the decals for the 1/60 yamatos, is there anyone still make them/sell them here in the forums.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Which sets are you looking for? I have several 1/60 waterslide decals. David is right that the newer versions have lots of tampoo printing, but not all the markings are there. The decals help complete the tampooed look of all the markings.

Which sets are you looking for? I have several 1/60 waterslide decals. David is right that the newer versions have lots of tampoo printing, but not all the markings are there. The decals help complete the tampooed look of all the markings.

I'm looking for the VF-1J sticker sheet if you have any leftovers, please let me know.......

Yes, that's the reason I decided to sale my old valks and get new ones with tampo printing, but just found out Im missing a sticker sheet for one of the VF-1J super valk I'm selling on ebay

I have several of this and I think they are pretty nice:

http://www.ibuyxyz.com/items/toys/action-f...0vf1-detail.htm

I have some of these as well. If comparing them to Anasazi's decals on a scale of 1-10 I'd give them a 6.5 :mellow: Their scale is off somewhat. As far as their application I can't say because I haven't used any of them.