Takara Thunderforce model

CAIN MKII

Thank you for the info.

I just found it on HLJ and place my preordrer.

I love the games and The ship design from Thunderforce 5 and 6 are way cool.

It would be nice to have an EINHAINDER model too. ^_^

Edited by CAIN MKII

For this price you have three ships. Sounds like a deal to me.

And I also ordered this cool amiami exclusive version of the Valken ASS-117A.

http://www.amiami.com/shop/?set=english&am.../e_display.html

I love this mecha, way cool, and it's one of my favourite SFC game.

It's part of the TAKARA video game robotics, with other famous mecha like bloodia from Power gear.

I hope they have plan for more to come.

Edited by CAIN MKII

Looks like a Front Mission mech. I forget since it's been awhile since I've played Konami's Cybernator, but is that the same mech or is it the mech from the Mega Drive/Genesis game? I know it's the US version of the Super Famicom Assault Suit game.

Wish more companies would focus on shmup collectibles. I'm still hoping some company will produce figures of the two playable mechs from Capcom's Sidearms (my avatar is a cute version of the main mech).

It's part of the TAKARA video game robotics, with other famous mecha like bloodia from Power gear.

I had to order that exclusive Valken too, as it and the green version are the only toys made of that mech AFAIK. The Robot/Shooting Historica lineup is the only gashapon I got into-love the M.U.S.H.A. toy.

Maybe I'll plunk down the cash when I see more pics and reviews of the actual release, but the Vasteel does look awesome in those pics.

Looks like a Front Mission mech. I forget since it's been awhile since I've played Konami's Cybernator, but is that the same mech or is it the mech from the Mega Drive/Genesis game? I know it's the US version of the Super Famicom Assault Suit game.

Wish more companies would focus on shmup collectibles. I'm still hoping some company will produce figures of the two playable mechs from Capcom's Sidearms (my avatar is a cute version of the main mech).

The Valken suit toy is the same as Cybernator's mech. The mech from Genesis' Target Earth is the assault suit Leynos.

If the Shooting Historica line can make a toy of something like the obscure Grandia tank, there's a good chance the more recognizable Sidearms dude might be made into a toy.

just curious, how tall is this figure from head to toe? they remind me of the old heavy gears figures that i used to play as a miniatures game along time ago.