I've just been laid

Magnus

Being a relative newbie to the Macross world, I decided enough's enough. Student loan came in, and I made some purchases. As luck would have it, when I arrived home today I had not only the Perfect Version "Do you remember love" DVD waiting for me (Thanks Valkyrie-Exchange!) but my brand new Hikaru VF-1S 1/48 as well!

On the topic of the movie: WOW! The animation was amazing! I can see why everyone likes it so much now. I just wish they'd made the movie from the very beginning of the Macross saga!

And on the subject of the 1/48......HOT DAMN! What an INCREDIBLE toy! I'm soooo glad I spent the extra money on this thing instead of an MPC or whatever. It's truly just....guh....like a model, but sturdier. Absolutely no flaws on mine, the air brake isn't even loose! There is one problem though....

...I'm scared to death to touch the thing! All this talk about the backpack hinge has me frightened to transform it too much. I was thinking about sanding down the "nub" on the backpack which is used to lock it into place. I figure the latch right behind the head would be enough to hold it up, wouldn't it?

Any suggestions/comments on this?

Still, all in all, i'm very happy to have finally joined the Macross community!

These Veritechs are awesome, although I was wondering when the Bionoids were gonna show up in the movie.......wait, something doesn't sound right about that last sentence.....heheheh

even equating getting macross stuff to burying your salami makes you a very sad man...

That's what I'm talking about. I love my 1/48s... and my 1/72s... and my 1/60s... but they're still just toys. <_<

Oh yeah and that IS a great avatar. Who is that chic anyways?

Oh yeah, welcome to MW, Magnus!

Oh yeah and that IS a great avatar.  Who is that chic anyways? 

That is the French pop star Alizée, made a hit with the song "Moi Lolita" in France and other European countries, wearing skimpy sexy outfits, singing sweet lolipop songs... :blink:

I've also seen that animated avatar before in another forum I visit regulary live in. B))

That's it? WHAM! BAM! THANK YOU MA'AM?

:p:D

Welcome to the MW Forums Magnus.........and yes. That Alizee gif. is hypnotic. I MUST do her bidding....... :ph34r:

Edited by UN Spacy

even equating getting macross stuff to burying your salami makes you a very sad man...

Seriously. Getting Macross stuff is WAY more fulfilling to a man than burying his salami.....

Seriously. Getting Macross stuff is WAY more fulfilling to a man than burying his salami.....

I would have agreed with you, when I was going to Embry-Riddle. The women there... -shivers- I don't know if they were anti-male to begin with...

....but I swear.. within one year at that dread place.... butch.. all of them... <_<

Now, at UF, that's a WHOLE 'nother story!!! :D:D

Still, Magnus, if you're ever selling your Macross stuff on the boards, and I happen to stumble on 'em.... I PRAY I remember this thread.... :rolleyes: