Hase VF-0S Battroid

HWR MKII

Couple years back i had worked on a VF-0S battroid with full weapons and booster load out. However it didnt like being moved. Well last year i managed to get another battroid kit. Im building this without the booster and weapons though. Dont have them. Wish i did as the battroid looked awesome decked out like that. Its mostly assembled here and going through decals. Still alot to apply. Im going to finish up my VF-0S fighter soon as well. Things are progressing nicely on this model. Some minor decal flubs on the legs but they are covered by the leg packs anyway. Enjoy.

post-2293-1257837829_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1257837847_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1257837870_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1257837885_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1257837899_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1257837916_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1257837936_thumb.jpg

post-2293-1257837954_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I just finished the decals last night and have a coat of future curing over them to seal them. I probably wont get to the wash till tomorrow. Thats fine though. It allows the future to cure well.

The gunpod and other metallic parts were based in tamiya gunmetal then given a patchy coat of tamiya metallic grey over them. Sort of a metallic preshading. Then some good clear coats to seal it. Really makes it shine.

Kindredd. Be prepared to so some putty and seam work on the 0S as well. Not that the kit is bad but it isnt one of hasegawas best. Mr surfacer 500 worked well on the seams for it.

Edited by HWR MKII

Haven't heard much from you in a while. It's great to see some new work from you! Everything looks great as always. Those pics are especially nice and show off a lot of the details.

Thanks as always for sharing your work!

• 3 years later...

Bump just to let you guys know im still around and to thank those who responded to this thread. I honestly couldnt remember if i had posted pics of it or not. There will also be something new and macross related back on my bench very soon