here's an unfinished webcam pic of my custom valk stand!

pondo

looks great you just need to paint the wood portions and a little of rubber cushioning for the points that will come in contact with teh valks, and you are done!

Who knmows? Maybe after showing the finished product, you'll be flooded with people asking you to mass produce them!

looks great you just need to paint the wood portions and a little of rubber cushioning for the points that will come in contact with teh valks, and you are done!

Who knmows? Maybe after showing the finished product, you'll be flooded with people asking you to mass produce them!

well, I'm gonna do a dark stain on the wood. But I hadn't thought of the rubber. that's an awesome idea!!!!

You know, I'll be I could make more if I were made a little assembly line!

Yeah some nice Oak, Mahogany or Teak would add a nice old school look to the display stand. What type of wood did you use there anyway?

Maybe even add some cooper or brass features/hardware to give it a bit of a steam punk look.

Either way nice DIY! :) I look forward to seeing your finished product.

Edited by logos

Yeah some nice Oak, Mahogany or Teak would add a nice old school look to the display stand. What type of wood did you use there anyway?

Maybe even add some cooper or brass features/hardware to give it a bit of a steam punk look.

Either way nice DIY! :) I look forward to seeing your finished product.

Well, I finished it yesterday so I will put up some photos when I get home. I used oak for the wood bits and gave it a dark Jacobean stain.

I can't WAIT for my 1/60 roy to get here from japan for it.