Beyond 2000

Oihan

Either of you remember watching a show called Beyond 2000? I think that was the name of the show. It was a program that talked about all these new gadgets coming out, and all of this new high tech stuff. It was played in the 90s...and maybe even the 80s. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Maybe it was called Beyond the Year 2000? Anyone?

*begins to sob as the simple times of his youth come flooding back*

Show has two names, being initally called Towards 2000 back in the early days but as they got closer to 90's they switched to Beyond 2000.

Dammit, now I wouldn't mind getting a copy of the theme song :p

Cyc

Beyond 2000 was cool. If I remember correctly, near the end of its run, didn't it become beyond 3000, as 2000 wasn't a impressive number anymore?

I remember one of the cooles things they showed was this this latex paint, that was painter on a car, and seemed just like normal paint, but was just peeled off in one big piece, leaving the original finish in perfect condition.

For those of you who get Tech TV they air(ed) Beyond 2000. Seems like they pulled the plug in October. According to TechTV's show schedule on their website no future episodes will air :o.

~G25

Edited by gerwalk25