dvd topic

there was a topic in the Other Anime and Sci-Fi forum, asking everyone to list their dvd collections. I am going to guess, since it was off topic, that it was deleted...

Edited by fulcy

there was a topic in the Other Anime and Sci-Fi forum, asking everyone to list their dvd collections.  I am going to guess, since it was off topic, that it was deleted...

theyusualy ge tlocked. adn it want; rlelay off topic.

Do you type with your feet?

there was a topic in the Other Anime and Sci-Fi forum, asking everyone to list their dvd collections.  I am going to guess, since it was off topic, that it was deleted...

theyusualy ge tlocked. adn it want; rlelay off topic.

Do you type with your feet?

yes. how did you know. sorry am wokrign on silver surfer adn browsing

Is it a surprize that it was locked?

It was OT and wasn't suited for the forums. We don't need topics of just lists.

Do we want to eventually end up having things like

Whats in your fridge?

BTW:

3/4 a Gallon of Fat Free Milk.

2 sticks of butter.

1/2 a bottle of mustard.

and some really old salad dressing.

Is it a surprize that it was locked?

It was OT and wasn't suited for the forums.  We don't need  topics of just lists. 

Do we want to eventually end up having things like

Whats in your fridge?

BTW:

2 sticks of butter.

1/2 a bottle of mustard.

and some really old salad dressing.

it was nto locke.d it just disspeared. with no explenations.

it;s about what we do. we watch anime and sciifi on dvds. hence it;s on topic. i ti sthe same as having a what are your pc specs topic.

i ti smore on topic then the "shwatzeneiger topic or th epaypal warnign which shoudl be in the for sale forum

Edited by Ali Sama

For once, I actually have to agree with Ali - even if his DVD thread was off topic, it was more on topic than Agent One's Schwarzenegger thread...

:lol:

You are about a month late to the prom.

The Schwarzenegger thread exists because it focuses on a Sci-Fi star...

Arnold the Sci-Fi star = Arnold the Body Builder = The Austrian Oak, my inspiration in athletic achievement and life in general.

It isn't a list. It IS about "Other Anime and Sci-Fi."

He's as much a SciFi 'star' (I use the term 'star' very loosely - he's more an adequate actor, riding the success of a couple of movies that actually did good), as he is a comedian. I count 28 movies he's been credited for on IMDB. 10 of them are listed as SciFi. 11 are listed as Comedies. He's more an Action star, who has played some SciFi roles (he's been in 22 Action movies).

He's as much a SciFi 'star' (I use the term 'star' very loosely - he's more an adequate actor, riding the success of a couple of movies that actually did good), as he is a comedian. I count 28 movies he's been credited for on IMDB. 10 of them are listed as SciFi. 11 are listed as Comedies. He's more an Action star, who has played some SciFi roles (he's been in 22 Action movies).

But it doesn't really matter... I mean if Hugh Jackman doesn another romance movie it will probably be mentioned in an Xmen thread... I think I have read more about Kate and Leapold here than I have anywhere else.

The fact remains in the Sci-Fi / action genre there isn't a higher paid actor... he (and especially the Terminator brand) is a pillar of the Sci-Fi industry.

That is a very true, and more reflects upon the obsession the movie industry has with name recognition. Arnold should spend more time selecting the movies he's associated with - he's had several great movies, and several movies that he should be ashamed of - which is why I question him being called a SciFi Star. I guess i'm just miffed that a discussion on Schwarzenegger - who is loosely related to SciFi (and alot of that thread has nothing to do with SciFi) - has managed to stay up this long, whereas other threads that had much more to do with Anime and SciFi were closed by a moderator's whim...

That is a very true, and more reflects upon the obsession the movie industry has with name recognition. Arnold should spend more time selecting the movies he's associated with - he's had several great movies, and several movies that he should be ashamed of - which is why I question him being called a SciFi Star. I guess i'm just miffed that a discussion on Schwarzenegger - who is loosely related to SciFi (and alot of that thread has nothing to do with SciFi) - has managed to stay up this long, whereas other threads that had much more to do with Anime and SciFi were closed by a moderator's whim...

Not true...

EVERYTHING in that thread has to do with Arnold the Sci-Fi star, because all the other stuff let to him being the Sci-Fi star he is...

His body building career has direct relation

His love life in the promotion of his body building career has direct relation

His relationship with other actors (like The Rock)has direct relation as he has stake in many production companies

How can you stomach that crap? :lol:

Dude 0% is the best for looking svelt.

[arnold] milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer. [/arnold]

Name that film.