Where to go in Tokyo for Macross Goodies?

nanoplasm

Going to Tokyo this week for a short trip. Where are some places I should stop by for Macross goodies?

I'd like to pick up some VF-25 pre-built toys (like the 'super alloy DX' series), and whatever trinkets from MacrossF series.

Appreciate any suggestions in advance.

A friend of mine recently came back from Japan. Brought a bunch of Valks at stupid low prices from a store in Tokyo. But only discovered at the hotel they were second hand, and had peices missing. Just make sure to know what you're buying.

A friend of mine recently came back from Japan. Brought a bunch of Valks at stupid low prices from a store in Tokyo. But only discovered at the hotel they were second hand, and had peices missing. Just make sure to know what you're buying.

They normally would put a sticker indicating if it's open or MISB, and when it's cheap u should ask the guy to open and check before purchase. Those are normally the shops that buy in from others to sell. I actually got a couple of good deals there.

They normally would put a sticker indicating if it's open or MISB, and when it's cheap u should ask the guy to open and check before purchase. Those are normally the shops that buy in from others to sell. I actually got a couple of good deals there.

And if the sticker is in Japanese. :p But anyway, where my friend went there weren't any stickers, and cause their were quantities of the same toy, he was under the impression they were new. When I looked at them I too thought they were brand new considering the condition of the mint box.

Though he did score a sweet a Nora with a pro-weathered job. The dark streams dumpened the brightness and made it more realistic. LOL, he thought he had a limited variant.