Megazone 23 - A Comprehensive Website?

• 3 weeks later...

Guess I should have posted this sooner. At tomorrows Comicket the follow up volume to the Megazone23 Dojinshi will be sold. If you happen to live in Japan and are going please stop by, the booth number is ほ‐24a (Ho-24a).

If you are not able to make it and would like me to pick one up for you pm me ASAP. Last time I spoke to the circle they didn't have a special interview for this volume. It will be mostly fan art (Including my self) and a short story.

"Megazone23 Anniversary Book Festival Times Vol.1" 48 pages black and white 1,000 yen

2009_0719.jpg

Participants

R-AREA

魚谷 潤

Adrian Lozano

きみづか 葵

ギムレット

佐伯 ゆずる

正太

トーマス107

Tomson

中村 征太郎

ナンディ小菅

原 健一郎

廣田 恵介

ぷぅ

めがってぃ

Yacolog

Also you can get the Megazone23 Anniversary Festival Times Book Vol.0 with Ishigoro interview and production art from the rejected MZ23 reboot anime at Over-Drive!

CG-TOG-MEZ-001_1.jpg

Megazone23 - Fesatival Times Vol.0 (Megazone23 23rd Anniversary Book)

Edited by Save

Aw so the fate of the reboot was rejection huh? That's too damn bad...I really wanted to see this.

I'm still hoping for a direct-to-video release or something, though if it didn't get approval in the current era of 12 episode anime, it seems unlikely.

Anyone more more about the details of this show being proposed and then rejected? I don't read any Japanese.

I'm still hoping for a direct-to-video release or something, though if it didn't get approval in the current era of 12 episode anime, it seems unlikely.

Anyone more more about the details of this show being proposed and then rejected? I don't read any Japanese.

I wouldn't hold your breath for an OAV release, that market is almost entirely dead.