MW toy section updates

NERV

why have there been no updates of the banpresto or doyusha sections?

I think the short answer is that Shawn is busy and the Yamato Valks are garnering the most fan attention right now.

Thanks again, Azrael, for the link:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...=ST&f=28&t=2197

Edited by Draykov

actually Graham is in charge of the toys section

I'm in charge of models

So that is why the last hasegawa you see is the vf-1s fighter

and the last toy was some 1/60 vf-1x

LOL

The truth is that I've gotten a little bit behind on my personal collecting-if you want to contribute please let me know. Don't have any of the new stuff yet

S

I won't be writing any Banpresto reviews. I only bought 2pcs of the first wave and ended up destroying the fool things in disgust and throwing them out. Needless to say I didn't buy any more and have no interest/intention of ever buying any more. So, if anybody wants to write any Banpresto reviews please submit them to Shawn.

The last review I wrote was for the Yamato VF-11B FAST pack, which is still on file somewhere waiting to be uploaded to the site.

I will eventually get round to doing the backlog of reviews that need doing, which includes the 1/60 VE-1, VT-1 and 1/48 FP & VF-1S Hikaru as well as the Bandai 1/55 reissues.

Although my interest in Macross is just as strong as ever, work and personal commitments leave me with little free time at the moment for writing reviews.

Graham