Takatoku 1/55 Super and 1/40 Orgoroid commercial

Shawn

Wow... I'm so blown away by all of these commercials! Thanks, Shawn... you are the man!

Man, these vids take me back to a time and place... that I never even got to experience.

The funny thing is, when I was a kid watching Robotech and trying to mock up my Jetfire to be like Skull 1 - we didn't have any internet, nor any connection whatsoever to Japanese toys. Hell, we lived in the rural South. We knew that there were Macross toys because of weird ads we'd find in comic books and other magazines... we could never afford them or anything.

When we stumbled across some very out of place Gakken Ride Armor and Legioss sets at a local clothing department store, you'd have thought we'd discovered Uranium.

It's amazing how the world has changed. Now I get to see the toys I used to dream about... as they were advertised at the time.

Thanks a bunch, Shawn.

Last one for tonight

Here is the singer for the Southern Cross opening song

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/multim...ImaiMacross.zip

name is??

Have one or two for Zeta Gundam like this too

Also left in the Imai Macross commercial at the end (it was part of this commercial break)

Shawn

I'm a little late in posting this but that's Yoko Katori.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...