Natsu no Arashi! + Eden of the East!!!!!!

Eden of the East, despite its "normal slice of life" look, is great in foreshadowing stuffs. Just by watching its first few episodes, you know serious sh!t is gonna get down sooner or later.

The OP and ED are just wonderful, especially how they did the Ending animation.

Edit: Forget the quick link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol3eGMR2oqw

Edited by REbirth

• 2 weeks later...

Just started Eden of the East. Pretty awesome show here. I like its laid-backness and the foreshadowing stuff. Love the OP and ED sequences as well. And can't help but notice the art direction is the same as that from Honey & Clover. B))

And i want those cool handphones which I can order ppl to do stuff for me. ^_^

Episode 5 for Eden of the East.

The guy who died at the beginning.....OUCH! >_<

Angry but grateful NEET gives Akira Nikuman.

Poor Saki. Adults are idiots.

Is that the same ferris wheel from Honey and Clover?

Akira steals a kiss.

Uh oh...someone might die next ep.

Poor Osugi - it just isn't his day.

I giggled at how "Uncle" only cost 60 yen but "find Girl from yesterday" was considerably more expensive.

60 yen can't even buy you a freaking soft drink. I guess the Prime Minister was just so amused by the request and he really couldn't be bothered what the politicians were fighting about.

So...I hope I'm not the only one that doesn't quite understand what exactly happened in this last episode.

Eden of the East ep 6? Pretty cool. Eden seems to be like googlemaps mk2 and the club ran into abit of trouble claiming it as their own.

Is it me or does the show seem to be championing NEETs as useful members of Japanese society?

And oh dear, I feel afraid for Ohsugi's Johnny.

So...I hope I'm not the only one that doesn't quite understand what exactly happened in this last episode.

the Title of eden

第4話「リアルな現実 虚構の現実」 <-No.5 火浦登場 滝沢ルール思い出す?

第5話「今、そんなこと考えてる場合じゃないのに」

第6話「東のエデン」 <-サークル回 みっちょんのシステム登場?

第7話「ブラックスワン舞う」 <-No. 11 白鳥登場

第8話「あらかじめ失われた道程をさがして」 <-ニート種明かし?(笑)

第9話「ハカナ過ギタ男」 <-滝沢死亡?

第10話「誰が滝沢朗を殺したか」

第11話「さらにつづく東」

劇場版

There's so much "Johnny" in this episode. :lol:

I wonder what's the deal with the blackwings and psychic powers though. Were those real or just illusions? And Ohsugi sure has good friends. They didn't seem very concerned that their friend might get his Johnny snipped or something? Call the police or something.

• 4 weeks later...

Final episode.....or at least until the 2 movies come out.

I don't think you need 20,000 neets to tell you how to shoot down missiles with TMDs and interceptor aircraft.

:rolleyes:

I'd think AKira's main concern would be how to get the info out to the military ASAP and let them deploy ASAP. It doesn't make sense that jets and TMDs are readily available to shootdown missiles just because some neets are posting on Eden not-so-ingenius ways to shoot down missiles.

But otherwise the show is pretty fun, naked neets and all. Doujin fodder for micchon and Saki btw. :lol:

Man....it's going to be tough waiting on a conclusion for this.

When Saki and Micchon parted that sea of NEETs like Moses, it was hilarious.

"Don't worry they probably only care about 2D"

Also:

So, he wiped his memory again at the end there?

Man....it's going to be tough waiting on a conclusion for this.

When Saki and Micchon parted that sea of NEETs like Moses, it was hilarious.

"Don't worry they probably only care about 2D"

Also:

So, he wiped his memory again at the end there?

I think he regained it though....

Why do ya say that?

At the very end, he ask Juiz for one more thing that we don't hear.

Then there's the phone's static and he kind of walks off from where Saki is standing...

I guess it doesn't make sense that he slips the phone into Saki's pocket in that case.

Edited by Rbstr

Why do ya say that?

At the very end, he ask Juiz for one more thing that we don't hear.

Then there's the phone's static and he kind of walks off from where Saki is standing...

I guess it doesn't make sense that he slips the phone into Saki's pocket in that case.

I guess it goes both ways.... the mind wipe technique it seems is done by a form of hypnotism triggered by the tone of the phone.

A reason why i dun think he erased his memories again was he doesn't really have a reason to do so. If he wanted to be a king, he'd possibly need all the memories he has.

I know it refers to shut-ins but what the heck does neet actually mean and how it came about?

Not currently Employed, in Education or Training.

also known as Freeters (freeloaders) to refer to the people who still live with their parents and don't do anything useful for society or themselves. Generally they're regarded as the useless trash of society. Not all NEETS are Hikkikomori (recluse) but for obvious reasons all hikkikomoris are NEETS.

Edited by wolfx

That's not always true. People can work and take classes from their homes.

In that case they won't be called NEETs.

and the whole idea of hikkikomori-nism is to rebel against society....so a person who works and studies while being shut at home might not be considered as such.

Edited by wolfx