How to take missles off and put them on the new 1/60?

Folka

Honestly i'd like to know how some people do it, so i can just end up doing it the way i deem is right in my mind. I know there are grooves on the hardpoints, and then a gap so that you snap it in and then twist, but when you put one missile cluster on, it doesn't give enough clearance to put another, unless you just gradually jiggle it in. When you take the missiles off, it doesn't give enough room to reach the gap, but when i twist as far as possible to the fuselage it seems to pop off rather easy. Any ideas on how to clear my doubts, cause everytime i stare my plane down the missiles come to mind. Thanks in advance :lol:

You might clarify which "1/60" you are talking about and maybe add a picture or two. VF-1x Version 2, VF-0x, SV-51x, YF-19 Yf-21, Que-Rau, destroid? I know those last four dont have hard points! :ph34r: I dont yet have a 1/60 V2 but I would imagine they are like the 1/48 hard points and they just snap on with a little rocking motion. No swiveling/rotating involved. Hope that helps.

Honestly i'd like to know how some people do it, so i can just end up doing it the way i deem is right in my mind. I know there are grooves on the hardpoints, and then a gap so that you snap it in and then twist, but when you put one missile cluster on, it doesn't give enough clearance to put another, unless you just gradually jiggle it in. When you take the missiles off, it doesn't give enough room to reach the gap, but when i twist as far as possible to the fuselage it seems to pop off rather easy. Any ideas on how to clear my doubts, cause everytime i stare my plane down the missiles come to mind. Thanks in advance :lol: