Super Awesome Mega Cool News

Knight26

Hey Everyone just wanted to share a little news with you. I recieved the following e-mail from one of the publishers I sent my manuscript to:

Sean J. Schauer:

We are pleased to request the next part (page 55 to 100, or as close to 100 as section ends) of your novel Infinity War The Academy Years.

The file number for your work is ****.  Please indicate this number somewhere on your submission.

Thank you for considering us as publishers for your novel.

Yours Truly,

Kimberly Gammon

Editorial & Sales Manager, EDGE Publishing

www.edgewebsite.com

Needless to say I am to totally stoked it isn't funny. Wish me luck all, maybe we'll see my book on the shelves in not too long, and my designs gracing the covers.

wow! congratulations! Now if you if take too long to write the sequels, I can email you and comlain! Like damn George R R Martin. He is taking FOREVER to put out book #4 in his Fire & Ice series.

Ok, it's off to the publishers, went over the page count a little but no big deal. I don't know why but after I sent it off this time I felt more nervous then after the initial send off. Infact after the initial send off I felt great, like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. This time I got butterflies afterwards. Well, I guess it's back to waiting have to see what they think of the next pages and wait to hear back from the others. Wish me luck.