Podcast: The Last Days of Kimono My House

Ginrai

Up on www.destroyallpodcastsdx.com is a new podcast about the closing of a vintage Japanese toy store near Oakland, California (which is near San Francisco if you need that). We recorded this at Ton Kiang, the restaurant that hosted the after party.

The blog post also contains a good 30 pictures from the Kimono My House trip as well as the Ton Kiang.

Yes, we even have photographed evidence of Gakeen's big day out with a granny tranny in a hideous wig! Check it out if you are into robot toys.

Edited by Ginrai

Up on www.destroyallpodcastsdx.com is a new podcast about the closing of a vintage Japanese toy store near Oakland, California (which is near San Francisco if you need that). We recorded this at Ton Kiang, the restaurant that hosted the after party.

The blog post also contains a good 30 pictures from the Kimono My House trip as well as the Ton Kiang.

Yes, we even have photographed evidence of Gakeen's big day out with a granny tranny in a hideous wig! Check it out if you are into robot toys.

They're closing? Damn. Though I must say I was surprised they were still around when I went there last year.

Hopefully they spruce up the webstore a great deal... it seems to be missing alot of inventory seen in the pics from the closing, and for the price of alot of the items they really oughta have pics of everything. I would certainly spend some money with them if they had their whole catalog online with pics so I can buy confidently.