Custom 1/60 Max TV 1-A

Skull 001

Right after making this I see Yamato is finally coming out with one. Now the decision is do I keep it or sell it to fund the new one. This was just made form the Hikaru 1-A I sripped off the pain with Gas yes I said gasoline. Painted it up and sealed it. I really debat about this one and the new one becasue the new one look s so white and this oine is a bit one the greyer side. What do you think. Also how do you order the 1/48 version of the TV Max.

post-258-1233461807_thumb.jpg

post-258-1233461867_thumb.jpg

post-258-1233461920_thumb.jpg

Right after making this I see Yamato is finally coming out with one. Now the decision is do I keep it or sell it to fund the new one. This was just made form the Hikaru 1-A I sripped off the pain with Gas yes I said gasoline. Painted it up and sealed it. I really debat about this one and the new one becasue the new one look s so white and this oine is a bit one the greyer side. What do you think. Also how do you order the 1/48 version of the TV Max.

keep it AND get the official TV max (you know you want both, and besides, the yamato has anime accurate head and pilot).

I think the 1/48 TV was some sort of magazine exclusive only available in japan.