1/400 valkyries

ahiachris

And everyone thinks I build in a small scale! That's awesome work! Pricey though! You could put a whole squadron on your coffee pot, but don't drink any when painting! Talk about needing steady hands! - MT

Oops, correction this is about 9 US dollars, or 7 UK pounds if I read right!

Edited by MechTech

Decal sheet??nice..but looks like im gonna have to hand paint the skull 1-s colors though.

MMMM I smell group buy...five packs????My translator isnt working on this page, wheres this guy located?

Hong Kong I believe. I e-mailed him and am waiting to hear back. Hopefully he can read English (let alone his PC having the English character plug-in). - MT

Yup, he's from Hong Kong and I will be meeting him later this afternoon to pick up my valkyries. He's a very polite guy. He oly do a limited run himself.

no problem if you need any help, just let me know

Talked with the guy ts afternoon. He's only doing the kits on a very small run. He pour the kit himself so that the cost is very low. He's willing to sell his kits overseas. He do not have Paypal only accept cash. You can contact him at the email address posted at his website. No need to order at Yahoo.

He might be doing a strike version and a VF-19

Gauging interest on a group purchase, post interest/how many you want and we'll see if we can get that many made.

I'm down for three.

Name/Quant

Orguss01- 3

Mechtech- 2

Neptune survey- 2

Edited by orguss01

He has been communicating with me and I have already sent off for 2 of them.

It cost me 25 USD for 2 of them and that included the shipping. So I sent him $30 USD to be generous.

I sent him the cash via USPS on Tuesday. So I am hoping to have them in hand in a couple of weeks. I am really hoping for a descent casting and resin.

I sent him a link to this topic and here is his response

It is an encouragement of all sentenses. I will do more plane to share will all of Macross fans.Ha Ha.....Thanks your supportting.

So I am guessing he is going to be getting ready for some more orders from all of you.

• 3 weeks later...

Here you go MT.

Sorry for the crappy pics, it was very hard to get anything good because the parts are so small.

Quite a few pieces were made in the same mold, but the detail on the parts are awesome for there scale. The parts have a lot of flashing as well, which is going to be a pain to get rid of without cracking the parts, but the resin is a descent hard yet flexible resin. it does not seem to be the cheap fragile resin.

I think he did well, but this kit is definitely for an expert modeler, simply because of it small size and the flashing you have to deal with.

post-10904-1235615060_thumb.jpg

post-10904-1235615071_thumb.jpg

post-10904-1235615081_thumb.jpg

post-10904-1235615093_thumb.jpg

Thanks Amirn! I just have to wait now!

Ultimateone, I don't know if we're still doing a group buy. If you contact him directly (see his website), he should get back to you. - MT