Macross II now

pfunk

oh i met reba west at a robotech convention in valley forge back in 86.she seemed cool.she signed my macross'84 book.

:o:o:o

That would be like Bin Laden signing the Bible... That is horrible.

Completely ruined the value of that book.

LOL good point! :lol: I personally like Macross 2 and Macross 7 but to be honest they both are the least favorite of mine in comparison to all the other Macross derivatives SDF Macross,2012,DYRL,Mac+,Mac 0. So I can't argue that one is better then the other. I will say this though the English dub of Mac 2 was horrible and yes this includes the ending song which was worse then dare I say it ANY robotech song <_< . And to be equally fair to the other side. I can only listen to Basara say "Listen to my song" so many times and then start with Planet Dance before I start wishing for a stray missle to take him out :D . I also noticed people making a big deal out of Kawamori's (sp?) opinion on Mac 2......um who cares? So go watch your Macross 2 and Macross 7 and be happy its only an anime B)) .

Rob :ph34r: