Torrent for GITS SAC 2nd gig?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find a bit torrent for Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd gig. I'm having difficulties finding one that is both:

A) High video quality

AND

B) English dubbed.

I don't need High Definition or Blue Ray quality. DVD quality is fine, or the closest thing to it. The only English dubbed versions I'm finding are very low video quality.

Any tips?

I came in to say the same thing.

You can get the whole freakin season for $50 - $60 for fooks sake.

Its one thing to dl out-of-print or unlicensed stuff, but when you can find something at your local Best Buy or easily find it online, then you're no anime fan in my book, you're just stealing.

Season 1 - On Right Stuff For $50

Season 2 - Deep Discount $60

i have that opinion on Dling in general. i get shows as thwey coem out in the US, watch the epuisode and then delete it. To me, thats watching it on TV, but with no ads. I DL anime and keep it if there is no English dub (So I have Gundam 00 for now, but will get rid of it once the dub hits here).

People who DL stuff like this and movies then complain about hoe ridiculous and expensive everything is are idiots.

i have that opinion on Dling in general. i get shows as thwey coem out in the US, watch the epuisode and then delete it. To me, thats watching it on TV, but with no ads. I DL anime and keep it if there is no English dub (So I have Gundam 00 for now, but will get rid of it once the dub hits here).

People who DL stuff like this and movies then complain about hoe ridiculous and expensive everything is are idiots.

You also gotta remember that those ads are paying for that show you're downloading so that's stealing too.

but but, as a fan, I'm ENTITLED to be entertained! I should be able to have everything I want and the people making the show, toys, etc should work for free for my entertainment! It's all about mmmmeeeeEEEEEEeeeeee!!!

:lol:

IS BANDAI ENTERTAINMENT TOO GREEDY?

yes, how dare they charge money for these things? Why, several of the episodes have subpar animation and weak scripts. For those prices we shouldn't have to put up with their B game. We all know Bandai is capable of producing AAA products and it's high time they paid that much attention to properties other than Gundam.

^_^

Motoko's hips are way too fat in 2nd gig. It looks like she's been packing the donuts in after the first season, not worth the money to buy it, IMO.

I'd recommend you wait until Gonzo buys it up and digitally remasters it to give her the proper, accurate bubblebutt.

(I actually have the entirety of 2nd gig with both subs AND dub on my computer, yay MKV ... AND the DVD set :lol: . Don't ask me to remember where I downloaded it though. Been too long and I don't remember.)