Keanu Reeves wants to star in Cowboy Bebop movie

bandit29

As much as I dislike Keanu as an actor I can see him playing that part. He's got a similar look as Spike. I've seen worse casting in movies than this.

Oh, I don't doubt he could LOOK the part easily enough...but I wonder if he could ACT the part.

(BTW, for anyone who says that Keanu Reeves isn't a good actor, there is one movie I always point to in which he was very good indeed: "My Own Private Idaho." So I think it's not a question of ability on Mr. Reeves's part, but rather of choice...he CHOOSES not to be a good actor.)

Oh, I don't doubt he could LOOK the part easily enough...but I wonder if he could ACT the part.

(BTW, for anyone who says that Keanu Reeves isn't a good actor, there is one movie I always point to in which he was very good indeed: "My Own Private Idaho." So I think it's not a question of ability on Mr. Reeves's part, but rather of choice...he CHOOSES not to be a good actor.)

It might have been one of those flukes like in Slumdog Millionaire. :lol: Basically, his entire life experience has built up to him acting in that movie, and that's the only movie he will ever be good in. :p

It might have been one of those flukes like in Slumdog Millionaire. :lol: Basically, his entire life experience has built up to him acting in that movie, and that's the only movie he will ever be good in. :p

He'd also make a good terminator. Maybe the one before ahnuld, the one that was all plastic and easy to spot as a robot.

He'd also make a good terminator. Maybe the one before ahnuld, the one that was all plastic and easy to spot as a robot.

Yeah, I can see him coming out of his time warp bubble with his hair singed and going every which way like in Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure. :lol: He stumbles out naked with a close up of him going "Whoa". :lol:

Where is Sarah Connor....DUDE!

post-690-1237945649_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I can see him coming out of his time warp bubble with his hair singed and going every which way like in Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure. :lol: He stumbles out naked with a close up of him going "Whoa". :lol:

Where is Sarah Connor....DUDE!

post-690-1237945649_thumb.jpg

you're right, it would never fool anyone. ^_^

• 4 years later...