What's your favorite VF?

Anubis

What is your favorite Variable Fighter?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Variable Fighter?

• VF-1 Valkyrie
    • VF-4 Lightning
    • VF-9 Cutlass
    • VF-5000 Star Mirage
    • VF-11 Thunderbolt
    • VF-14 Vampire
    • VF-17 Nightmare
    • VF-19/YF-19 Excaliber
    • VF-22/YF-21 Sturmvogel II
    • VB-6 Konig Monster

VF-11 all the way baby!!!. The VF-11 has been in the UN Spacy active fleet longer than any valkyrie, been in more wars, uprisings, conflicts more than any valkyrie(Galaxy Patrol(Hunt for the Rouge Zentradis), Colony Delta Wars, Salvation Colony Wars, Rescue of the UN Chief by Max n Miria, Macross 7 Emigration Fleet vs Varauta Fleet. The pilots in Macross 7 sucked, but when Gamlin got his hands on it, woooosh!! lol. Also in Macross Plus it totaly kicked ass. I love the design, the only decendant valkyrie from the mother of all valkyries - the VF-1. I just wish they upgraded its engines and made a squadron commander version.

assault5.jpg

VF-11 all the way baby!!!. The VF-11 has been in the UN Spacy active fleet longer than any valkyrie, been in more wars, uprisings, conflicts more than any valkyrie(Galaxy Patrol(Hunt for the Rouge Zentradis), Colony Delta Wars, Salvation Colony Wars, Rescue of the UN Chief by Max n Miria, Macross 7 Emigration Fleet vs Varauta Fleet. The pilots in Macross 7 sucked, but when Gamlin got his hands on it, woooosh!! lol. Also in Macross Plus it totaly kicked ass. I love the design, the only decendant valkyrie from the mother of all valkyries - the VF-1. I just wish they upgraded its engines and made a squadron commander version.

assault5.jpg

you pretty much summed up what i like about the VF-11 there :D

assault5.jpg

Actually after looking at some pics of the VF-11 I think that is probably my fav valk now. To bad theres not to much about it knocking around.

Well, this gets tougher as time goes by. When I first saw M+, the YF-19 went straight to the top of my list. But when I saw Max pilot his VF-22 in M7, that really boosted its popularty with me. Still, the '19 wins, by a small margin. The choice would have been even tougher, had the VF-0 been in the list.

Edited by Jedi Knight

"The VF-11 has been in the UN Spacy active fleet longer than any valkyrie, been in more wars, uprisings, conflicts more than any valkyrie(Galaxy Patrol(Hunt for the Rouge Zentradis), Colony Delta Wars, Salvation Colony Wars, Rescue of the UN Chief by Max n Miria...."

Where did all that info/histroy come from? I suddenly feel like I'm missing out on a lot of Macross history.

I always hate these polls, because I have such a hard time choosing....

Here's my favorites... which one is actually my current favorite depends on my mood or the moment.

VF-5000 Star Mirage

VF-11B Thunderbolt

VF-4 Lightning

VF-1 Valkyrie

Had to go with the VF-5000 today....