Third Season of 24.

UN Spacy

She came also came out in a small role in Love, Actually. She played a girl in a bar who "enjoyed" her other hot roommates.

I remember that scene, though it was far too brief. Her and Keira Knightley were about the only thing that kept my attention... ;) But I knew I was going to have to see it after my g/f fell in love with the trailer. It's british and a romantic comedy w/ Grant and Firth... I had no chance..

Her small part in Old School was quite excellent as well. Skimpy (or no) clothes = terrific Elisha Cuthbert performance.

Did anybody see this report of Kiefer trying to be a real life badass?

Eonline

the season. It's Michael Bolton!  :lol:  :D:lol:  B))

who/where was 'bolton' ?

Michael Bolton was his character's name in one of my favorite movies - Office Space - does this jog your memory?

01_1_b.JPG

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

He played a computer expert (surprise!) on 24 the other night.

Edited by Blaine23

Michael Bolton was his character's name in one of my favorite movies - Office Space - does this jog your memory?

oh ok i knew he was from office space but forgot about the bolton reference. now all we need is for him to flip out on chloe ;)

Just like this?

post-26-1076713914.gif

B)) WHOA! Finally! That was sweet seeing Jack finally unload on Nina. BUT (spoilers).

It looks like Chapelle is going to hate on Jack. GREAT episode. But I wish they would have made Kim shoot her. :blink:

Anyone recognized Jack's interrogator? * Hint * "Let's rock!!!"

Hehehehehe. I'll always remember he as John Connor's surrogate mother (who puts QUITE A LARGE blade through a container of milk and her husband's head). She looked QUITE young in Aliens....I didn't know that was her until a couple of years ago.

"Do you have any other useful information?"

"Yes, I do......"

"NO YOU DON'T."

BANG BANG BANG BANG

:ph34r:B)):D:lol:;)

ahhH!! that's who that was.. it was burning the top of my head, lol.. I knew I'd seen her all over the place, couldn't put a finger on it

yeah, I was really surprised Kim didn't shoot her.. I think she was on the trigger though when Jack fired..

they probably woulda shot each other.. :lol:

ooops was waiting for a trailer and started looking at othr threads... :p

Oh well..

I keep forgetting tht this is all in the same day and Tony's still pissed at Michelle. If I was him, all it would take was watching her walk away shaking her thang and I would have forgiven her by then...

I'm so weak... :(

:p

Edited by >EXO<

We're back with another new episode tonight.

I like how Ryan and Jack are finally working well together. B))

That bitch Sherry is finally getting what's coming to her.

"When he comes to, you do it again."

(as you can probably tell I'm watching the Amador intergation right now)

EDIT: Poor, poor Gaelle. :( Right in da face.

Edited by UN Spacy

That bitch Sherry is finally getting what's coming to her.

Did you miss the preview for next episode? She ain't going down without dragging everyone with her.

Speaking of next episode....

We have to wait for March 30th for another episode? :blink:

Oh well. I guess I can rewatch the 2nd Season on DVD to feed my 24 hunger. :p

I mean... you knew he was going to take the money shot all over the face... right?

Michelle kicked ass! Like I knew she could, she's yummier than ever.

Tony's gay.

What a trip... Chase has been the interrogator and the interrogatee all within the matter of 19 hours.

Dude, just tell David already, he's your freakin brother, you ass!

Oh yeah CTU can use the surveillance camera to incriminate Jack, but not to find Nina.

On a semi-related note, did Line of Fire get cancelled? It's been almost a month since the last episode they showed.

Line Of Fire is a season replacement show. They showed it while NYPD Bleah was on hiatus. As of now, there's no plans to continue it but hopefully it did well enough to where they decide it should. Great show. Solid storytelling. I hate ABC because you can't count on them. They show Alias once a month right now. :angry:

I hate ABC because you can't count on them. They show Alias once a month right now. :angry:

Gee... here I was hating ABC because 99% of their shows suck.

Alias is good, though. Honestly can't think of another show on that network that I ever watch.

I hate ABC because you can't count on them.  They show Alias once a month right now. :angry:

Alias is good, though. Honestly can't think of another show on that network that I ever watch.

because they cancel all the good shows. I only watch Alias right now, but I'm always afraid that they're about the cancel it. Yet, Bob Saget had 2 shows for a number of years. <_<

I hate ABC because you can't count on them.  They show Alias once a month right now. :angry:

because they cancel all the good shows. I only watch Alias right now, but I'm always afraid that they're about the cancel it. Yet, Bob Saget had 2 shows for a number of years. <_<

Heh... don't forget Regis... :p

Heh... don't forget Regis... :p

salt ===> wounds :angry:

:p

• 1 month later...

hey all, i found this the other day...something interesting: 24 is gonna be a comic!!

looks like IDW is gonna release a 24 comic in july....

Fox TV’s award winning, hit series 24 is noted for its innovative use of time and its fast-paced, exciting stories. Now IDW Publishing will break new ground by releasing a 24 comic book one-shot mirroring the show’s dynamic use of the time element.

Two pages of printed story will equal one hour of time elapsed in this 48-page one shot. Handling the clock and the story will be J.C. Vaughn and Mark L. Haynes of Battlestar Galactica fame. Art will by by noted CSI: Miami artist, Renato Guedes.

The story is called 24: One Shot. In it, CTU agent Jack Bauer has to protect a beautiful and deadly terrorist for twenty-four hours, but after an attack by her former friends, he has only one bullet left in his gun.

“We at IDW are big fans of the series 24,” Editor-in-Chief Jeff Mariotte said. “We had some difficulty at first trying to figure out how the ticking clock element, so crucial to the show, would work on the printed page. But J.C. Vaughn and Mark Haynes had some ideas, and they convinced us that it could work. We teamed them up with Renato Guedes, who does some of the best actor likenesses ever, and we think the book will be every bit as entertaining as the TV series.”

24: One Shot will be a 48-page, full color, squarebound graphic novella, on sale in July, with a retail price of $6.99. Promotion will include an excerpt in a Free Comic Book Day release, and major national publicity.

maybe the CTU ladies will get a J. Scott Campbell treatment....

...well one can hope. :D

EDIT: oops. i got this from here....

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

My poor Michelle :(

It's even worse for Gayel.

:( . You do NOT wanna mess with Michelle on a bad day. It's too bad that guy she shot had to learn the hard way. The final eight episodes are going to be GREAT, it seems that things are getting better and better.

Who is this young punk trying to usurp el Presidente? :lol: Bye bye to Amador (and I thought we'd see the last of the suicide bombers in Season 2).

It doesn't look too good for Jack in next week's episode. :(

My poor Michelle :(

It's even worse for Gayel.

:( . You do NOT wanna mess with Michelle on a bad day. It's too bad that guy she shot had to learn the hard way. The final eight episodes are going to be GREAT, it seems that things are getting better and better.

Who is this young punk trying to usurp el Presidente? :lol: Bye bye to Amador (and I thought we'd see the last of the suicide bombers in Season 2).

It doesn't look too good for Jack in next week's episode. :(

haha, Gael is a walking slushie. :lol:

yeah, but that old man was trouble in the beginning. I would have shot him right away... lol.

Definitely getting better, I was ready to give up. Kim was only there for traffic control. (Her hair still bugs though)

Definitely getting better, I was ready to give up. Kim was only there for traffic control. (Her hair still bugs though)

Word.

Go see Girl Next Door (I actually got to see it a few months early) - really funny movie and no bad Kim hair.... plus lots and lots of skin.

Yay!