Armored Gerwalk

fulcy

So, yeah, it's been a while, and I haven't done any work on this guy. I still want to, I just have no time to. But, regardless, this isn't about what progress I have made/haven't made. This thread is being made because I am searching for someone. I am searching for the MW User who sent me an item to be used in the creation of the Armored Gerwalk armor. I don't have any record of who it was, and it's been so long that ChrisB doesn't remember either - and to be honest, it's not fair that I've had this person's property for so long, and they've got nothing to show for it. So, here's the deal - if you sent me an item to assist with the Armored Gerwalk project (I am purposely being vague, so that no one gets any bright ideas about trying to steal this guy's property), send me a PM, describing the item you sent me. Hopefully you are still an active member here, and I can get in touch with you to return your stuff. Thanks.

Thanks for posting Fulcy.

With regard to the question from "Ignacio Ocamica", Fulcy has no plans to retire from Macross, or stop participating. He and I are/were partners in the Armored Gerwalk (AG) project, which he doesn't like to completely give up on, but at the same time he doesn't want to indefinitely hold on to someone's property.

That's why he's giving the unknown person a chance to come forward and correctly claim what was donated so long ago.

Perhaps there is a talented individual who would like to create a custom AG conversion kit in either 1/48 or 1/60 scale, which can then be duplicated for other customers to buy. If so, they're welcome to contact me.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Thanks for posting Fulcy.

With regard to the question from "Ignacio Ocamica", Fulcy has no plans to retire from Macross, or stop participating. He and I are/were partners in the Armored Gerwalk (AG) project, which he doesn't like to completely give up on, but at the same time he doesn't want to indefinitely hold on to someone's property.

That's why he's giving the unknown person a chance to come forward and correctly claim what was donated so long ago.

Perhaps there is a talented individual who would like to create a custom AG conversion kit in either 1/48 or 1/60 scale, which can then be duplicated for other customers to buy. If so, they're welcome to contact me.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Agreed - I am not giving up the Macross scene, and if someone wants to pick up on the AG where I left off, they are welcome to it - they are even welcome to the parts that I've already made, to give them a head start...