Wave SDF-1 question

rsvictor1976

Didnt they also sell it as an un completed model kit too before the finished colored ones?

But if it is the movie color one then it should be the completed one and it should not be cheap at all. Some HK sellers put the price really low but the shipping astronomical making it about the same as anywhere else.

I'm seeing alot of Wave SDF-1 Movie Colors on eBay. I was thinking of getting one but I'm not sure if I should. How can I tell if it's a cheap knock off?

Mine is posted up on eBay and it's not a cheap knock off, it's priced fair and the shipping is very low.

no one but wave has released a transforming SDF-1 toy.

they released the DRYL version, then a TV version.

AFAIK, there is no cheap knockoff.

TV version? You mean BuyMeNow first ever kick ass DYRL? SDF-1 which will soon be outdated with movie colour version DYRL? SDF-1? :p

I wish they would do a TV version. or rather Yamato got busy and did a larger scale TV one. But we all know they will do a DYRL? version first

and make us wait a year for a TV edition with their "what? There is a TV version of Macross?" mentality.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

haha....I wonder, ebay should find a way to prevent astronomical ass rape shipping on articles...

ebay is starting to put caps on the maximum about one can charge for shipping.

Yep, pricey. Makes it all the more tragic that mine took a dive off the stand and the legs broke off. Now she's just a pile of parts.... :(

Was it in cruiser mode or attack mode? I found that it was not very stable in cruiser mode, but it seemed to balance better in attack mode. The legs are very heavy compared to the rest of it so the legs naturally want to hang down.

One thing that bugs me is that after I transformed it once I couldn't seem to get it to snap tight again when I transformed it back into cruiser mode. The legs don't want to lay completely straight because they are so heavy. Also, the main canon parts do not really lock together tightly so they tend to split apart slightly creating a gap.