TV/Movie Plot Errors

Roy Focker

Ever watch a movie. Have a good time watching it but after a few viewing you start to notice some flaws in the plot. Maybe you have some solutions that could have been used instead. I have one.

The Karate Kid

I watched it a few nights ago. Some observations.

Daniel became a target of the Cobra Kai cause he tried to defend that's girl's honor. He didn't know they knew karate. Big mistake. I've notice two ways he could have resolved the issue without Mr. Miyagi's help.

I. The next day at school (after his first encounter with Johnny) Daniel seems to be trying out for the Soccer Team. Other kids are making fun of Daniel for getting his ass kicked. Now Daniel with his YMCA black belt is no match for Johnny but he could have taken one of these non Cobra Kai hecklers. If he did it in front of Johnny then Cobra Kai would see potential in Daniel and allow him in their group.

II. Later Daniel goes to Cobra Kai dojo for lessons, runs out when he sees that's where Johnny trains. What if he didn't run? What if he signed up? Yes the other students would be hard on him. Daniel is paying student the Sensei isn't going to lose a paying customer. He would have Johnny and gang lay off him.

About Mr. Miyagi he is either a very incompetent handyman, the laziest or just plain dishonest. He has a job as the handyman for the apartments. The place needs work yet Mr. Miyagi spends his time with catching flies with chop sticks and his bonsai trees. Those trees he later turns into a business. He getting paid to fix stuff yet he does squat. Not to mention his own house needed major work. He teaches Daniel all about good Karate manners but he himself is a lazy bastard running a scam. My toilet is backed up. The oven won't turn on and there's is mold under the sink. I placed a work order in three weeks ago. Where's the maintenance man? Oh he's locked in the shed with his bonsai trees or fixing Daniel's bike.

I got theories about Happy Days as well.

Ever watch a movie. Have a good time watching it but after a few viewing you start to notice some flaws in the plot. Maybe you have some solutions that could have been used instead. I have one.

The Karate Kid

I watched it a few nights ago. Some observations.

I noticed a flaw while I was watching the Karate Kid once. The flaw was that there was an axe embedded in the television screen, then I noticed my hand on the axe handle............ :blink: :blink:

Taksraven

this has been bugging me forever, but here it goes, remember the show "7 Days" where they send a guy back in time a week to stop a disaster from happening, well where was the present Parker when the Parker from the future came back in time? and how did that time machine exactly work? cuz on the show i dont even think the writers knew either.