Guess this explains Max Jenius

Alex

I saw a title in one of the Tokyo papers today:

"SDF to allow people wearing glasses to sign up"

Seems the Self-defence force has become a little less strict over health requirements for applicants these days.

I guess this explains why Max/Michel et al are allowed to pilot wearing glasses.

Wonder if kawamori bribed the SDF health-board just so he can have ONE MORE retcon.

Seems the Self-defence force has become a little less strict over health requirements for applicants these days.

I guess this explains why Max/Michel et al are allowed to pilot wearing glasses.

Wonder if kawamori bribed the SDF health-board just so he can have ONE MORE retcon.

My GOD!!! It's coming true!! it's all coming true!! time to find South Ataria island and move there! 2009 is just a year away!! :D :D

I remember a few years back that the NRC was experimenting with integrating the pilot's eye perscription into the helmet visor. I've always thought it was a neat idea.