Macross Self Portraits, let's see em!

RF-26AAC

Well, I did a self portrait, just myself in a UN Spacy uniform.

I changed the name to Kohler because I don't like my name enough and it fits the backstory to the General Galaxy RF-31 LRF prototype No 2 that I designed.

So yeah. That's me, just with slightly longer sideburns in a UN Spacy uniform.

Seriously.

Anyone else done this?

RF-26

post-9466-1219965747_thumb.jpg

I think Toni Lombardi (see avatar and attached comic) is to some extent a self-portrait of the artist. Though an exaggerated cartoon version of myself, much like Mohammad Haque's Hawk from Applegeeks. I have better luck with aircraft, worse luck with women, and hair to the left though.

post-839-1219969024_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Where's that tshirt from?

It is a great macross tee shirt always available on ebay from a vendor in argentina or venezuela or something like that. I love it. Do an ebay search for macross shirt and it will come up probably in the stores section.

It is a great macross tee shirt always available on ebay from a vendor in argentina or venezuela or something like that. I love it. Do an ebay search for macross shirt and it will come up probably in the stores section.

I miss the old Skull Squad colored T's that someone did on here a while back. All it was was your choice of T color (black, blue, red, green, and maybe yellow (not sure), with a giant Skull squad logo on the front. Hell you can see me wearing mine if you look at the DVD extra's for NHL Hitz for Xbox. :rolleyes: