87 members have voted

1. 1. Round 3 (episode 20-26)

• Sheryl Nome
    • Ranka Lee
    • Klan Klan
    • Nanase lulz
    • Other
    • No one

Correction, Basara did have a romantic interest, but she took off into another dimension assumedly never to be seen again. Say what you will about Basara, but he came as close to showing interest in Sivil as was possable for him to show. Of course that was more of a love mishmash with Gigil unrequitedly chasing after Sivil, Mylene unrequitedly showing interest in Basara, Gamlin unrequitedly chasing after Mylene, etc. And super hot hyper destructive few hundred thousand year old space pixy technically counts as the mature female in that relationship :)

Also, had Pedro not been there, I'm pretty sure Basara would have tapped Emilia. Hell, I would have tossed that kid in a giant bra & locked him in a closet for a few hours.

so the true love triangle in macross 7 was Sivil/Gigil/Basara after all. besides, i wouldn't really call it a love triangle if one corner of the triangle is non-responsive in any way (i.e. Basara to Mylene).

BUT if we add the meltran fleet to the equation... ok, that's so many levels beyond a mere triangle, i don't even know what geometric unit to call it. decagon? tri-decagon? :p

so the true love triangle in macross 7 was Sivil/Gigil/Basara after all. besides, i wouldn't really call it a love triangle if one corner of the triangle is non-responsive in any way (i.e. Basara to Mylene).

BUT if we add the meltran fleet to the equation... ok, that's so many levels beyond a mere triangle, i don't even know what geometric unit to call it. decagon? tri-decagon? :p

TOTSUGEKI LOVE HEART!

I think Alto will end up with.......

LUCA

c'mon am i the only one that sees this? Dressing up like that on stage and not realizing what's going on with Sheryl/Ranka? Sounds culprit to me.

BTW Grace is hot/badass....betcha she would teach FlyBoy Alto a thing or two.

TOTSUGEKI LOVE HEART!

BOMBAA!!

LET'S GO tsukinuke-yo-oze yume-de mita yoake

Mada mada toikedo

MAYBE donika naru no sa, Ai-iga are-ba itsu-da-ate

Ore no uta wo ki-ikeba [listEN TO MY SONG]

Kantan na koto sa [iT'S SO EASY]

Futatsu no HEART wo CROSS saseru nante

I think Alto will end up with.......

LUCA

c'mon am i the only one that sees this? Dressing up like that on stage and not realizing what's going on with Sheryl/Ranka? Sounds culprit to me.

Ranka shippers seem to place great faith in how desperate Alto was to rescue her in the Gallia IV arc, I say HA! Alto was just as desperate to rescue Luca in episode 7 and unlike with Ranka he didn't ask to rescue her and just charged in. Now THAT'S LOVE!!! Also do you want to know why Luca looks like he's blushing all the time, well let me tell you before he saw Alto-sempai his face was normal!

AltoxLuca confirmed.

gotta start thinking in 3 dimensions... "love deltahedron" maybe?

I'm a big fan of the "stella octangula" personally... although the "toroidal polyhedron" seems more fitting.

dodecahedron has a better ring to it overall though...

Edited by stray

"the memories might resurface on their own or after being triggered by something in the person's surroundings." I guess you want me to read this line, right?

I think it was more like These symptoms can interfere with a person’s general functioning, including social and work activities, and relationships..

Shippers, shmippers. Let's get the scientific facts straight, at least :ph34r:

FV

gotta start thinking in 3 dimensions... "love deltahedron" maybe?

I'm a big fan of the "stella octangula" personally... although the "toroidal polyhedron" seems more fitting.

dodecahedron has a better ring to it overall though...

Just say it, harem ending, there quite easy isn't it. ^_^