Image/info request on the Algenix and unknown ship

Sup. I've always been curious of the Algenix (1st image) from M3. But any pics of it aren't very good in quality. So can anyone get a better pic of it please? Plus there this ship (2nd image). From what I understand its from Dynamite 7, but I don't remember seeing it. Then again its been years since I last saw it. Info (and color pics if you can) would definantly be appriciated.

post-2788-1218673362_thumb.jpg

post-2788-1218673385_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I can't help on these fellas. I've never seen a good picture of the Algenecis from Macross M3, just small scans of that one you posted (which is likely taken from a game manual). And that other ship has me stumped. I don't recall seeing it either.

Well I got this from Mahq.net. The second link is from the gameplay of M3.

Max launching. There is also an image of it with Max and Millia saluting in an opening video somewhere in youtube.

Algenix from Macross M3

algenix.jpg

Hope it helps.

Edited by RedWolf

Sup. I've always been curious of the Algenix (1st image) from M3. But any pics of it aren't very good in quality. So can anyone get a better pic of it please? Plus there this ship (2nd image). From what I understand its from Dynamite 7, but I don't remember seeing it. Then again its been years since I last saw it. Info (and color pics if you can) would definantly be appriciated.

I think Algenicus lineart doesn't exist at all, I wonder if Macross Chronicle will cover this one later. All I know about Algenicus is that ship is a special op cruiser with variable wing of sort.

About the 2nd pic, that is one of the ship used by the whale poacher, its a small ship (probably a corvette) armed only with a small beam cannon. Again, I haven't seen any more lineart of it.