WIP: miriya's first 1/55 custom ...

miriya

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Actually since I gave it to him he has left it in battroid mode in a single pose on the corner of the coffee table in the living room and it is not to be touched. He plays with my 1/55 Cannon fodder constantly righti in front of this one and whenever I try to get near the red custom he yells at me not to touch it. It is part of his collection. So basically he has decided that it is a display piece. I have asked him if he wants me to transform it for him and I picked it up and he freaked out that I messed up his pose and that the blaster was in the wrong posistion. For now, no fear of further chipping. It is pretty ironic.

On a side note... I have an oil painting I did of Milia on my wall in the living room and last night he asked me if it was nora. I told him that he was really close and that milia was probably the inspiration for nora.

Thanks. Actually since I gave it to him he has left it in battroid mode in a single pose on the corner of the coffee table in the living room and it is not to be touched. He plays with my 1/55 Cannon fodder constantly righti in front of this one and whenever I try to get near the red custom he yells at me not to touch it. It is part of his collection. So basically he has decided that it is a display piece. I have asked him if he wants me to transform it for him and I picked it up and he freaked out that I messed up his pose and that the blaster was in the wrong position. For now, no fear of further chipping. It is pretty ironic.

That is awesome that he wants a display piece. Equally awesome that he yelled at you. :lol: . Just kidding....or am I. :huh:

:ph34r:

Dude, look what you started! I was just checking threads and my son says, "wait, go back go back!" It's the red valk. He wants one now too! Too bad I don't have one to spare OR red paint (yeah!) B)) - MT