1/100 Macross Frontier Keonig Monster custom

EXO

lol @ the crappy pics calling. Looks great and i thought it looked like hand painted and not decals when Solscud posted in the other thread!

hand painted works should always be treated with extra respect for the time and stress involved! i think you did a terrific job Exo man! :D

Now i should get in and watch frontier properly and see what this baby does. The frontier scheme looks great. Much better than game canon.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Depends on how tight Bandai has the Frontier toy rights locked up.

On the other hand, I could easily see someone making a fan sticker set that could be done nice enough to look as good, or in Yamato stickers' case better, than an official release.

As good as Solscud's photography skills are, the mis-transformation is on par with Hasbro publicity shots. Poor Koenig.

Very nice painting skills, though. I'm one of the few people that think the Koenig is a very nice and unique toy so I would really like to see a new SMS incarnation of it, even if it's just a new stickered up version.

Shame it STILL hasn't transformed into Battroid in the cartoon yet.

That's really nice. The color combo gives it much more 'presence' and brings out a lot more of its geometry.

Nice work, man. Excellent markings!

(Gotta get me one of those someday...)

As good as Solscud's photography skills are, the mis-transformation is on par with Hasbro publicity shots. Poor Koenig.

Very nice painting skills, though. I'm one of the few people that think the Koenig is a very nice and unique toy so I would really like to see a new SMS incarnation of it, even if it's just a new stickered up version.

Shame it STILL hasn't transformed into Battroid in the cartoon yet.

haha dont blame me. I didnt transform it. Exo did. and in this case I can literally BLAME EXO!!!! haha

• 1 year later...