Who wants Inbit Gosu/Commander Mecha??? (and others)

Inbot Mecha (Commander Mecha, and lower ranking mecha after)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Multiple choices this time

• Batra?s/Corg?s Gosu / Inbit Commander Mech
    • Sorji?s/Sera?s Gosu / Inbit Commander Mech
    • Standard Officer Navy Blue/White Inbit Comm Mech
    • Ligau / Scouts
    • Gamo or Pincer ? Enforcers? (sorry don't know the Jap term)
    • Gurab / Shock Trooper
    • Others (even the slimy scout soldier lol!)

http://anymoon.com/blog/2008/06/29/do-you-...-scoop-for-you/

SO it looks like we will finally get some Inbit mecha!

1/48 scaled or 1/55? :-P

Please reply what scale and reasons why, not just because it looks cool how about if it coincides with the CM release of Legioss/Tread mecha, or the lesser 1/48 kits.

I vote for 1/55 of course, we need them to be small, they aren't variable, but we do need pilot compartments (opening detail!)

with removable pilots!

Vote away!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Oi and also (amiss from my excitement)

Questions are -

Here are the questions they would like to see discussed: 1. Would you be interested in buying this Inbit figure or any other Inbit figure? 2. Which color scheme(s) are you most likely to purchase? 3. Would you prefer being able to buy one toy individually or would you prefer a bundle set featuring all three toys (with a discount of some form in comparison to what the cost would be individually).
Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

OMG!!! are u serious?!!

i'd take ANY inbit mecha!! and esp the Gurab and Gosu Commander!! (ref for Japanese names)

Batra and Sorji's are a must to get! So if they're bundling these 2 and giving a discount it'd be great for me. i think that common grey-colored Gosu will not be as popular but if they bundle the 3 and its a good price, i'd be very happy to get it too. as for individually packed option, i'd say definitely Batra's will be the most popular.

for scale, i hope they consider the Legioss models/toys we have - and design the Gosu and other inbit mecha in the similar scale/size.

for Gosu itself, i hope that the canopy opens and pilot is removable, a detailed cockpit, opening hatches for the backpack missiles (dont like interchanging parts), a light up eye will be cool!! ^_^

Out of interest, what would be the true scale of the {CM} Legioss? I only count the pilot of the legioss, and we all know what i did with the pilot of the Tread (rip!) :lol: It's around the same scale of the toynami, so that's 1/55 isn't it?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

yeah, i know. just not really a fan of the gosu design. prefer the more organic, less evolved inbit.

some resin iiga (including variant with booster) were on ebay some months back. but for an uncompleted model at $60 IIRC, i had to pass. if it was the gurab though, i probably would've caved.

Since they are doing the Gosu to match the scale of a CM's or close to a Toynami anything but the Gosu and Gamo would be a very small toy. Shock Troopers would be as tall as a Star Wars figure and the iiga wold be really small.

ms.gif

I'll stick with the Gosu.

Edited by Save

Make em as small as they want, as long as we get in scale 1/55 Gosu!

They can always make those others and release them ina bundled pack alltogether.

I want to know which company is thinking to doing these, are they going to jump the gun so to beat anyone else

making these first? Totally thought CM would be in line to release Inbit, seeing that they have already done the

legioss and tread, AND Ride Armours. Suppose it's only a matter of time. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I wouldn't worry too much about the toy being either 1/48 or 1/55, since these are relatively small toys the difference in size isn't very large and the CMs Legioss and Toynami Alpha are both somewhere between the two scales... so the Gosu probably would be also.

I want them in scale. GI Joe sized shock trooopers sound great. I'd get at least 5 or 6...

me too! then i can finally display in a forrest diroama the hitherto useless ride armor figures that came with the CMs. and then the legioss/tread would be hovering above, raining death! can you picture it?! :lol:

I want them in scale. GI Joe sized shock trooopers sound great. I'd get at least 5 or 6...

ditto!! :lol:

if they made them small but detailed and affordable, i'd be sure to buy several!! i'm sure many will be eager to build an army of them.

or if they wanna make them big to match the size of CM's or Megahouse's mospeada, i'd want one too! ^_^

• 4 months later...

I'd definitely go for some Inbit mecha, but not in those small scales. I'm universally disappointed with the Legioss offerings, so having the inbits in that scale is a no-go for me. But, I'm lovin' the cycles themselves. Make 'em 1/18 scale to go head-to-head with my CM's, and you've got a sale!