airbrushes

pfunk

Let me know what you guys think of thies brushes

1st one Badger model 200 deluxe single action (same type WMcheng usses)

2nd one Paashe? VL deluxe double action with fine, medium and heavy tips

and a master cleaning kit

I ussed to spray auto's and ussed a siphon feed style gun, they were double action.

Are thier any tips that would help me out in practicing before I defile my rare Macross models. I am very efficent with a brush and spray bomb, but most are too thick for the detail I would like to do.

Also, one more. Im ussing my 30 gallon compressor and plan on buying a dryer. Should I invest in a filter also, or no

Thanks for the help,

Pat

I use a Paasche Millenium and I love it it's basically a VL with a different handle, with the finest tip I did my panel shading down to about 2mm. The model master paint bottles and the extra ones you can buy for mixing screw right to it as well.

Cool, I've been looking for some feedback on the Paasche Mil for a while now. I'm thinking about getting one because I have an H now but I can't do really fine lines and detail so I want a double action. How easy is it to get your lines down to 2mm? Also, is it easy to clean?

I'm also considering the Badger 360 double action. Exactly, how beneficial is swivel mount feature?

Cool, I've been looking for some feedback on the Paasche Mil for a while now. I'm thinking about getting one because I have an H now but I can't do really fine lines and detail so I want a double action. How easy is it to get your lines down to 2mm? Also, is it easy to clean?

I'm also considering the Badger 360 double action. Exactly, how beneficial is swivel mount feature?

Ill let every one know how the double action works. I ussed to paint custom cars, so Im ussed to a double, but spraying the whole car of course. In other words, Im a beginner so Ill let yall know how I do ;)

I had a Paasche VL until recently. It is a great little airbrush that you can do alot with. You may also wan to consider an Iwata HP-C, they are great for detail work down to a hairline.

That Iwata is over double cost wise, Ill practice on the Paasche untill I get really good, then maybe ;)