Which is your favorite character from Macross Frontier so far?

Hmmm...favorite character(s)

I'm in the Sheryl camp but Bobby is not too far behind....lol, at first I was assuming that I was the only female that liked Sheryl but reading a few past posts here, I'm happy to descover that I'm not the only female to enjoy Sheryl's presence.

I'm still waiting on the next episode for Alto's character development to decide if I'll add him to my list of favorites. Klan makes it on my honor roll list.

--Lone Wolf

一匹狼

Bobby is fine, but GARby is better!

And speaking of Alto, THAT Animeblog has a very interesting post on why Alto-hime is the best mecha-pilot ever (or why at the very least, he's better than 99% of the pilots we see today).

Bobby is fine, but GARby is better!

And speaking of Alto, THAT Animeblog has a very interesting post on why Alto-hime is the best mecha-pilot ever (or why at the very least, he's better than 99% of the pilots we see today).

indeed, that was an interesting read. :)

made me realize that shoji kawamori was able to make another non-typical war hero, in the vein of Hikaru Ichijo. HI was atypical coz he's not the best pilot in the series. On the other hand, while Alto may arguably be the best pilot, his behavior and the way he relates to people is far from what you'd expect in your typical alpha-male mecha pilots.

and aside from that, i love that opening picture. poor alto! haha. :)

indeed, that was an interesting read. :)

made me realize that shoji kawamori was able to make another non-typical war hero, in the vein of Hikaru Ichijo. HI was atypical coz he's not the best pilot in the series. On the other hand, while Alto may arguably be the best pilot, his behavior and the way he relates to people is far from what you'd expect in your typical alpha-male mecha pilots.

and aside from that, i love that opening picture. poor alto! haha. :)

That and the fact that his being pretty seems to be a little joke that SK and his crew are playing. Also, Alto's lack of the typical post Eva lead mecha pilot emo doldrums.

Looking at those Alto pic in that blog makes me thinking of changing Alto VA into a female voice, and then we have one of the best female pilot in MF :lol:

Looking at those Alto pic in that blog makes me thinking of changing Alto VA into a female voice, and then we have one of the best female pilot in MF :lol:

Not only that, but all of "those scenes" with Sheryl and Ranka would be really, really, interesting.

Edited by d3v

Dag... I should'a thought of that when making "Robotech: Frontier"...

They would change Alto into a woman character and just call her Pat :)

"Dad wanted me to be a good girl and a house wife, but I put on a pair of pants, went to school, and dreamed of being a fighter pilot! But why won't these two lesbians leave me alone!?"

:) VFTF1

Dag... I should'a thought of that when making "Robotech: Frontier"...

They would change Alto into a woman character and just call her Pat :)

"Dad wanted me to be a good girl and a house wife, but I put on a pair of pants, went to school, and dreamed of being a fighter pilot! But why won't these two lesbians leave me alone!?"

:) VFTF1

That would bring new meaning to the term "Homotech."