Firstly, EPIC.

Second:

Xman's VF-1|1/42|PT

Steve Vernava's VF-1S|1/18|PT

Bernard Wiseman's VF-1S|Scale Unknown|PT

John Draez's YF-19|Scale Unknown|PT

Sebastio Neto's VF-1S|Scale Unknown|PT

Sebastio Neto's VF-22|Scale Unknown|PT

In a crime against humanity, Gla Gla's VB-6 Koenig Monster has been deleted in some screwup by Mechahub.

Non-Variable:

Sebastio Neto's Ghost X-9|Scale Unknown

Zach Sweigart's VF-4|Scale Unknown

Stephen Chao's YF-19|Micro Scale

Stephen Chao's VF-171|Micro Scale

Stephen Chao's VF-1| Micro Scale

Stephen Chao's VF-25|Micro Scale

As a note, I only took aircraft, not Destroids. Had I, this would be a bigger list.

It stands as a testament to the awesome of Lego.

I think my model should be part of the list. What do you think ?

post-5180-1241046273_thumb.jpg post-5180-1241046283_thumb.jpg post-5180-1241046289_thumb.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Rey77

Thanks,

Roberto

• 6 years later...

Firstly, EPIC.

Second:

Xman's VF-1|1/42|PT

Steve Vernava's VF-1S|1/18|PT

Bernard Wiseman's VF-1S|Scale Unknown|PT

John Draez's YF-19|Scale Unknown|PT

Sebastio Neto's VF-1S|Scale Unknown|PT

Sebastio Neto's VF-22|Scale Unknown|PT

In a crime against humanity, Gla Gla's VB-6 Koenig Monster has been deleted in some screwup by Mechahub.

Non-Variable:

Sebastio Neto's Ghost X-9|Scale Unknown

Zach Sweigart's VF-4|Scale Unknown

Stephen Chao's YF-19|Micro Scale

Stephen Chao's VF-171|Micro Scale

Stephen Chao's VF-1| Micro Scale

Stephen Chao's VF-25|Micro Scale

As a note, I only took aircraft, not Destroids. Had I, this would be a bigger list.

It stands as a testament to the awesome of Lego.

are there instructions to any of them?

are there instructions to any of them?

You would have to contact the individual builders, but my guess is, no. I doubt many builders do make instructions for their models. I don't either.

Here's a link to my custom VF-4: https://www.flickr.com/photos/95379588@N08/21185996936/in/dateposted-public/

Is it possible to use Lego Digital Designer to reconstruct a model to then use its instruction functions?

Yep, as long as the program will let you build the model. Certain things that work with real brick don't work in LDD, and may affect the final model. Can't think of any specific examples at the moment, but I've run into issues before. Also, the parts palette is not complete, as many retired parts are no longer featured, not to mention quite a few new ones introduced this year. <_< I usually use LDD at various points of a project to flesh out ideas, but once I have a workable base, most of my building is with real brick, and I rarely go back and build the whole thing in LDD. That said, the instruction generator function is really neat, and, in my limited experience, works well.

I've been waiting for LEGO to update LDD this year, but at this point I'm not sure if LEGO are going to continue to support it. I hope so- it's very useful and very user friendly.

If you're curious about various issues and such, there's an LDD topic on the Eurobricks forums where folks discuss techniques and issues in depth. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showforum=128

Edited by M'Kyuun

Since LEGO is being discussed here, I'll share my MOCs. Not all Macross related:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/18239022@N00/albums/72157661148484461

Not nearly as epic as the aforementioned MOCs, but I'm still proud of 'em.

Regarding instructions. If someone hit me up for some, I might be tempted to produce 'em once I was happy enough with the end result. But I'm not an LDD user, so I'd probably just compile a parts list and take some step-by-step pics. Though I work in tech, I never had the patience for LDD. I'm fortunate enough to have a wide-enough variety of parts that it's easy for me to try things out physically.

Man, I really wish that Daikoncat had (re)published instructions for his VFs or at least a parts list.

@M'Kyuun, Seeing your VF-4, and with the ongoing VF-4 hype, I'm starting to think about taking a stab at it. At the very least, the fighter mode, which is my favorite.

Mazinger, That's awesome...I love the VF-4, and as far as I know, only one other guy has ever built one in LEGO and put pics up: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/12750

I wish you well in your endeavor, and look forward to seeing your final model. Cool stuff in your Flickr, esp that Phoenix. Colonial Viper touches a few heart strings as well. ^_^