Speculations: A VF-0 in a VF-1 Sheep's Clothing

TehPW

Ok Artists. I came up with a doozy idea while on Post this evening. Using the Hazigawa Fighter & Battroid VF-1 scans from the 1/72 Models (the instruction art, not the packaging art) as a base line, come up with what the VF-1 would look like, using design cues from ol-whats-his-face's other, later designs. Retro the VF-1 to compare better to the VF-0 and perhaps later VF's...

Nothing radical mind you, just come with ideas of what the VF-1 should look like, assuming the cannon reset button was pushed lightly.

Round One! Fight! :rolleyes:

I dunno how feesable that'll be....afterall, the Vf-0 and the VF-1 are completely different in size. A 1/60 VF-0 is nearly identicle in size to a 1/48 VF-1...

And you may wanna give "Ol what's his face" a lil more credit by remembering his name ;) the froating head would smite you.

Ok Artists. I came up with a doozy idea while on Post this evening. Using the Hazigawa Fighter & Battroid VF-1 scans from the 1/72 Models (the instruction art, not the packaging art) as a base line, come up with what the VF-1 would look like, using design cues from ol-whats-his-face's other, later designs. Retro the VF-1 to compare better to the VF-0 and perhaps later VF's...

Nothing radical mind you, just come with ideas of what the VF-1 should look like, assuming the cannon reset button was pushed lightly.

Round One! Fight! :rolleyes:

that's easy.

step 1:

rename vf-1 as vf-0

step 2:

rename vf-0 as vf-1

tada

:p