My Shrine

misterryno

Hey all...I have been wanting to do a shrine since I started collecting Macross and I have finally figured out who I will do the tribute too. I am trying to come up with a list of the ones that I am missing so that I can make a descent shrine. I am NOT interested in any of the CM's or anytype of a human figure....ONLY Valks will be in this collection. The list below is what I have and the few that I KNOW that I need. PLEASE let me know what I am missing. THANKS.

1. 1/55 Super Max (have)

2. 1/55 Super Milia (have)

3. 1/55 Strike Hikky (have)

4. 1/100 Max (have)(need super parts)

5. 1/100 Milia (have)(need super parts)

6. 1/100 Strike Hikky (need)

7. SD Morpher Super Max (have)

8. SD Morpher Super Milia (have)

9. SD Morpher Model Strike Hikky (have)

10. Chara Max (have)(need super)

11. Chara Milia (have)(need super)

12. Chara Strike Hikky (have)

13. 1/48 Super Max (need)

14. 1/48 Super Milia (need)

15. 1/48 Strike Hikky (need)

16. 1/60 v.2 Super Max (need)

17. 1/60 v.2 Super Milia (need)

18. 1/60 v.2 Strike Hikky (need)

if you want it complete you'll need the v.1 yamato 1/60's... haha....

HA HA HA :p

I don't wanna be THAT complete...if that were the case I would need the Toynami 1/55's and that WILL NOT HAPPEN.

:ph34r:

Ahhh, the 1/55s get no love. They are a dying breed, but very easy to customize and very easy to transform. Long live the chunky monkeys!!!

Ahhh but you are wrong.....I LOVE THE CHUNKY.....I already have the 3 Monkeys I need. In fact....they are at the top of the list where they shall always remain. LONG LIVE THE CHUNKY MONKEY!!!

You need the Bandai Special Mission Gashapon and the Kaiyado small transforming Valks.

You also need the High Comical Bandai Joke Machines and the Banpresto Perfect Transformation Valks.

I really like the Toynami Super Veritech Superposables and those look pretty sharp in a display.

There's a bunch of vintage stuff, but you probably don't want that..

Edited by Totoro242

Totoro242 & >EXO<,

Thanks for the input fellas. I'm gonna stay away from the Bandprestos for I have never heard anything good from them, but I am on the constant search for the 3 JM's that are going to be hard to find for a decent price. I will look into the Gashapons...I think those little guys will look nice. Maybe even the Super Posables. THANKS AGAIN.

Totoro242 & >EXO<,

Thanks for the input fellas. I'm gonna stay away from the Bandprestos for I have never heard anything good from them, but I am on the constant search for the 3 JM's that are going to be hard to find for a decent price. I will look into the Gashapons...I think those little guys will look nice. Maybe even the Super Posables. THANKS AGAIN.

Not those kind of Banprestos... these

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/_banpresto_sd.htm

banprestosd_vf1jarm.jpg

Not those kind of Banprestos... these

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/_banpresto_sd.htp

OH OH OH I WANT THEM!!! Can you give me the hook up on who would have some of them for me. Those are cool.

The start to my Shrine...

Once my YF-21 arrives the 2 Super Skull leaders and the Chara Minmei guard will be moving to another shelf with the 21.

Shrine1.jpg

Max

Shrine2.jpg

Milia/Miriya

Shrine3.jpg

A Small begining with Hikaru....but once I get a 1S head and his Strike armor (the armor that he's wearing now will be part of a 1/55 Stealth Custom) this portion of the shrine will come along nicely.

Shrine4.jpg

There is no M&M in the set, just VF1S's and a VF1J.

A VF-1S Strike would be fine with me. If they don't have a Hikky 1S I will need to pick up some red testers paint for a SD Model I have anyways.

A VF-1S Strike would be fine with me. If they don't have a Hikky 1S I will need to pick up some red testers paint for a SD Model I have anyways.

no need to paint. They have one:

banprestosd_vf1sstk.jpg

They pop up on ebay now and then. They usually go for $20 - $30 for the set.

Hell yeah!!! I don't even want to whole set.....I would pay that.

looking goood my friend! Be interesting where you place the big mutha YF-21 in your display.

Oh that will go on a different shelf with my 2 Super VF-1S' and my 1/55 Stealth (once I get it made).

ahh righto. ;) You sold your CF didn't ya? Plan on anymore 1/48's?

Just a 1S Strike Hikky and the Super/Strike M&M's...but they are down the road a bit.