About the Jenius Family

Isamu test pilot

OK,

I want to confirm the next list of the names of the daugthers of Max and Millia... because a guy told me that is correct one

Maximilian Jenius

Milia F Jenius (Millia 639) (Milllia Fallyna Jenius)

Komilia Maria Fallyna Jenius

Miracle Fallyna Jenius

Muse Fallyna Jenius

Therese Fallyna Jenius

Emilia Fallyna Jenius

Miranda Fallyna Jenius

Mylene Fallyna Jenius

But I know that only Millia y Komilia Maria use the Fallyna?

And Mylene complete name is Mylene Flare Jenius and the other 5 girls only use Jenius as last name, is this correct?

He remember me that in the chapter 30 of Macross TV series Millia refer to Max as Maximilian Fallyna Jenius and I remember that in M3 is called in the same way, but only in this 2 parts, all other mentions to Max is only Maximilian Jenius, someone could explain me why and what is the correct?

The point of this topic is no defeat that guy, I only want to get the right, correct and all avaible information about the Jenius family in order to resolve all the doubts about them

Thanks

OK, but that name would be incorrect? because is the Jenius family or the correct is the Fallyna Jenius family.

The last name of Max is Jenius, so correct would be Jenius Fallyna for they child... I mean is like Hikaru Ichijo and Misa Hayase when they get married they are Hikaru Ichijo and Misa Ichijo and their daughter Miku Ichijo or am I wrong and the correct is Miku Hayase Ichijo

:huh:

Because in almost all web site including the offial site, books, magazines after Komilia Maria Fallyna Jenius, all the other daughters only appears like Emilia Jenius, Miracle Jenius etc until Mylene that most of the time is Mylene Jenius...

I mean is official that Fallyna is a last name that you could use or it must be use in the daughters names?

My doubt is becasue I know in many countries the families uses the last name of the father only, and the last name of the mother becomes the maiden last name but is only use by the mother, not for the children

I am asking because I know that the correct and official names are Maximilian Jenius, Miracle Jenius, Emilia Jenius etc or am I wrong?

Edited by Isamu test pilot

In some cultures, the children assume the mother's maiden name (last name) as their middle name while succeeding to the father's last name. So if we assume that:

Max was Maximillian Jenius

Miria was Miria Falyna

then,

Komilia could be Komilia (Falyna) Jenius

As for Miria's last name, there is a scene in volume 5 of the anime manga (book) of SDFM (TV series) where Brittai watches the wedding of Max and Miria and exclaims "Isn't that Miria Falyna?" So I would have to say that Falyna is indeed Miria's last name or part of her full name if Zentradi had such a thing as a last/family name.

I have a stupid question to add...

How does one pronounce "Falyna"? Can someone give some phonetic spellings for this? Thanks.

Keep in mind that Komilla was the first born of a interracial marriage and having Millia's last name identified her to any human or Zentreadi that she was the daughter of a human and Meltran.

I have a stupid question to add...

How does one pronounce "Falyna"? Can someone give some phonetic spellings for this? Thanks.

Its Fuh-Lee-Na...that's how the Japanese pronounciation goes anyway.

And since when was Mylene's full name included a "Flare"? This is the 1s i've heard of it.

Its Fuh-Lee-Na...that's how the Japanese pronounciation goes anyway.

And since when was Mylene's full name included a "Flare"? This is the 1s i've heard of it.

Thank you. That makes more sense than what I was thinking. My poor mind.

Why is a 6yo piloting a Glaug?

Unless it was a typo and they meant 16?

BTW Millia was right about video games. They are the secret to our superior fighting forces... ;)

Because:

Moaramia was trained almost from birth to pilot the Variable Glaug and to devote her entire life to combat.

Yeah she was pretty young looking from the game's intro movie so i'm not surprised.